- Woody: Uh-oh!
- Marie: What's the matter, Woody?
- Woody: Whew! Is there a thermometer around here?
- Marie: Over there in a wall. Why?
- Woody: [looks at the thermometer] Oh. I was afraid of that. The thermometer's getting red. I hate red thermometers.
- Marie: Why, Woody?
- Woody: 'Cause when the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy.
- Scar: Now, give me that hat, or else.
- Woody: Or else - what?
- Scar: Oh... well, don't bother me with details. Give me that hat!
- Allan-a-Dale: Now actually, a refirgerated boxcar was a splendid way to travel. Splendid, that is, if one is a snow cowboy or a very coated monkey. But for Marie...
- [Marie sneezes]
- Woody: Are you cold, Marie? Now that's a silly question. You wouldn't be sneezing if you weren't cold.
- Marie: [shivering] Well... just - a lit - a little. [sneezes]
- Allan-a-Dale: Woody realized that Marie had to get out of that car as soon as possible. So when the little freight train stopped to let an express full of happy Christmas travelers pass, Woody took advantage of the opportunity and quickly got them all out.