Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ZackLEGOHarryPotter's movie-spoof of "Toy Story 2". Disney Style.
- Woody - Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey)
- Buzz Lightyear - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Epic Mickey)
- Mr. Potato Head - Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
- Slinky Dog - Dodger (Oliver & Company)
- Rex - Mater (Cars)
- Hamm - Heimlich (A Bug's Life)
- Bo Peep - Minnie Mouse
- Sarge - Thorny (A Bug's Life)
- Sarge's Soldiers - Bugs (A Bug's Life)
- Andy Davis - Cody (The Rescuers: Down Under)
- Baby Molly - Baby Hercules (Hercules)
- Mrs. Davis - Linda Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
- Buster - Dug (Up)
- Mrs. Potato Head - Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
- Zurg - Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood)
- Rocky Gilbraltar - Tursty (Lady and the Tramp)
- Shark - Dim (A Bug's Life)
- Trash Can Toys - The Shadow Blot (Epic Mickey)
- Wheezy - WALL-E (WALL-E)
- Al McWhiggins - Captain Flint and Long John Silver (Muppet Treasure Island)
- Etch - Doc (Snow White)
- Mr. Spell - Timothy Q. Mouse (Dumbo)
- Bullseye - Bruno (Cinderella)
- Jessie - Ortensia the Cat (Epic Mickey)
- Stinky Pete - Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)
- Weatherby Swan From (Pirates Of The Caribbean) as Geri The Cleaner
- Utility Belt Buzz - Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh)
- Barbie dolls - Disney Princesses
- Tour Guide Barbie - Snow White
- Emily - Young Rapunzel (Tangled)
- Squeeze Toy Alien Trio - Chicks (Home on the Range)
- Amy - Young Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
- Amy's Barbie Doll - Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
- Rock em' Sock em' Robots - Thomas O'Malley and Scat Cat (The Aristocats)
- Opening Credits/Oswald's Mission
- Mickey's Lost Hat/It's Dug!
- Mickey's Arm Sleeve Gets Ripped
- Mickey Meets WALL-E/Veenapped by Long John Silver
- Shiver Me Timbers
- The Roundup Gang
- Mickey's Roundup
- Mickey Nearly Loses His Arm Sleeve
- Crossing the Road
- Arrival of Weatherby Swan/At Long John Silver's Character Barn
- Rabbit Switch/The Disney Princesses Aisle
- Captain Flint's Plot
- Ortensia's Story/"When She Loved Me"
- Rock em' Sock em' Cats
- Into The Vents
- To The Rescue/Mickey Stays
- Battle with Sheriff of Nottingham
- The End Of Captain Flint
- Mickey vs. Shere Khan/Saving Ortensia
- Welcome Home
- End Credits
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit/Buzz Lightyear: Ok, Mickey, let's go!
- Shere Khan/Stinky Pete: (punches Oswald/Buzz off the ramp) Take that, lucky rabbit!
- Mickey Mouse/Woody: Hey! No one does that to my brother! (fights Shere Khan/Stinky Pete but Shere Khan/Stinky Pete shoves him off)
- Shere Khan/Stinky Pete: (reopens Mickey/Woody's arm sleeve) It's your choice, Mickey. You can go to Japan together or in pieces. If he fixed ya up, he can fixed you again. Now get in the box!
- Mickey/Woody: Never!
- Shere Khan/Stinky Pete: Fine!
- Shere Khan/Stinky Pete: Idiots! Children destroy toys! You'll all be ruined! Forgetten! Spending eternity rotting in some landfill!
- Mickey/Woody: Well, Shere Khan, I think it's time you learned the true meaning of playtime. (points to something off-screen) Right over there, guys!
- Shere Khan/Stinky Pete: (whimpers) No! NOO! NOOO!!
- Mater/Rex: Minnie, your sheep!
- Oswald/Buzz: No, no, guys! You got the wrong rabbit! You got the wrong rabbit!
- Mickey/Woody: Happy trails, Shere Khan.
- Minnie Mouse/Bo Peep: Help! Help! Somebody help me?!
- Mickey/Woody: Let her go, Evil Dr. Hungry Caterpillar!
- Heimlich/Hamm (Evil Dr. Porkchop): Never! You must choose, Mickey Mouse. How is she die? A rhino-beetle or dead by Monkeys! Choose!
- Mickey/Woody: I choose... Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!
- Heimlich/Hamm (Evil Dr. Porkchop): What?! That's not a choice!
- Oswald/Buzz: To infinity and beyond! (Oswald/Buzz crashes into Heimlich/Hamm)
- Mickey/Woody: I'll save you, Minnie!
- Minnie/Bo Peep: My hero! (kisses Mickey/Woody)
- Mickey/Woody: Thanks, Oswald!
- Rabbit/Uility Belt Buzz Lightyear: No, you never mercy. You killed my father!
- The Sheriff of Nottingham/Emperor Zurg: No, Rabbit. I am your father.
- Rabbit/Uility Belt Buzz: NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
- The Sheriff/Zurg: Prepare to die!
- Mater/Rex: Aaah! I can't look!
- (Mater/Rex knocked the Sheriff/Zurg off the elevator with his tow strap/tail)
- The Sheriff/Zurg: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
- Mater/Rex: I did it. I finally defeated the Sheriff!
- Rabbit/Uility Belt Buzz: Father!
- WALL-E/Wheezy: Bless you, Mickey.
- Mater/Rex: Hey! It's not suicide! It's a rescue!
- WALL-E/Wheezy: Mickey! I'm slipping!
- Mater/Rex: What do we do, Rabbit?
- Rabbit/Uility Belt Buzz: Use your front!
- Mater/Rex: But I just don't want to use my front!
- 'The Swan/Chicken Man': The Evil Chicken Man You in Come to TV!
- Young Tiana/Amy: (Happy) Look, Ariel. A big, ugly man doll. Ooh, he needs a makeover.
- Ariel/Amy's Barbie Doll: Hi! You like Tiana! She's an artist.
- Rabbit/Utility Belt Buzz: Blast! He's on level 3989!
- Long John Silver/Al McWhiggin (on TV): (Happy) Welcome to Long John Silver's Character Barn. We've got the lowest prices in town. Everything for a buck-buck-buck. (Laugh out hysterically)
- Heimlich/Hamm: Well, I guess crime doesn't pay.
- When Mickey battles Captain Flint, the audio is from "The Great Mouse Detective" final battle scene.