- Bobo the Bear (from Muppet Moments) as Basil
- Rizzo the Rat (from Muppet Moments) as Elmo
- Baileywick (from Sofia the First) as Tailor
- Clover (from Sofia the First) as Trumpeter
- Admirals Watson and Crick (from Miles from Tomorrowland) as Two-Headed Monster
- Trolls (from Sofia the First) as Honkers
- Miles Callisto, Loretta Callisto, Leo Callisto, Phoebe Callisto, Vincent Callisto and Captain Joe (from Miles from Tomorrowland) as Anything Muppets
- Lambie (from Doc McStuffins), Farmer Stinky (from Sheriff Callie's Wild West) and Camille (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates) as Sheep
- Figaro (from Minnie's Bow-Toons) and Mr. Pettibone (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) as Chip and Dip
- Henry Hugglemonster, Cobby Hugglemonster, Summer Hugglemonster, Denzel Dugglemonster and Roddy Cloudmonster (from Henry Hugglemonster) as AM Monsters
- Tricky Travis (from Sheriff Callie's Wild West) as The Wolf
- Skully (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates), Mia (from Sofia the First) and Ono (from The Lion Guard) as Birds
- Pluto (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) as Dog
- Fozzie Bear (from Muppet Moments) as Bear
- The Seahorses (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates) as Pigs
- Minimus (from Sofia the First) as Fred the Wonder Horse
- Clarabelle Cow (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) as Cow
- Sheldon (from Miles from Tomorrowland) as Turtle
Rizzo the Rat: Wait, wait. Yoo-hoo. Pardon me. Yoo-hoo. Yoo-hoo. Excuse me. Will everybody be quiet? King Rizzo hears a noise.
Doc McStuffins: Well, thank goodness, it's only a little shepherd.
Rizzo the Rat: Oh, shepherd not very scary. Hey, hey, hey. Shepherd even look brave.
Bobo the Bear: Wait. But excuse me, but where are we and who are you?
Rizzo the Rat: Ahem. We are the creatures of the forest.
Baileywick: Yeah, and are we ever glad to see you.
Bobo the Bear: You are?
Pip the Pirate Genie: Strange things have been happening.
Doc McStuffins: Yes, someone keeps playing tricks on us.
Bobo the Bear: Tricks? What kind of tricks?
Doc McStuffins: Hey, Rizzo. You just tell him what happened.
Rizzo the Rat: Okay. Ahem.
Oh, Rizzo's my name and Rizzo the King
and the kingdom should be a magnificent thing
Tutter has splendid gown and a mace
I'll fill it with elegance, style and grace
But also today, Rizzo wearing a frown
as King Rizzo slept,
Last night someone crept
into Rizzo's chambers and sat on the crown.
Everyone: As King Rizzo left, last night someone crept, into Rizzo's chambers and sat on the crown.
Baileywick: Good day.
I'm the tailor
and I make the clothes.
And not long ago,
I've got some trousers arose.
Oh, I've been making trousers
for all the townsfolk.
When somebody sew up the legs for a joke.
But it isn't funny.
It makes me see red.
For to my dismay,
they just fit one way.
And how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Everyone: For to his dismay, they just fit one way, and how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Clover: Oh, I'm Clover the trumpeter.
Music's my thing.
I'll blow this and people make way for the king.
It's a very good job if you're musically fit being King Rizzo's accompaniment.
But now what I do makes me sad and forlorn because just yesterday when I was away.
Somebody did something bad to my horn.
Everyone: Because just yesterday when he was away, somebody did something bad to his horn.
Rizzo the Rat: Oh, there used to be laughter and happiness here.
But now it's the kingdom, our specialties' fears.
It's just that we never know what to expect.
Figaro and Mr. Pettibone: If you call us scaredy cats, you'll be correct.
Rizzo the Rat: If you think we like this, you're as wrong as can be,
Things very tough,
And if that's not enough,
This morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Everyone: Things very tough, and if that's not enough, this morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Doc McStuffins: Some helpful tips for planning your move.
Baileywick: And on top of all this, our bravest knight, Sir Jake, is nowhere to be found.
Bobo the Bear: But that isn't very nice of someone to play tricks on you. What are you going to do?
Rizzo the Rat: Well, Queen Miranda the Riddler can you answer you any question. Queen Miranda can tell us who's playing tricks. Oh, someone has to go to the Fountain of Riddles.
Bobo the Bear: But who?
Rizzo the Rat: Oh yeah. That's right.
Bobo the Bear: Oh, now just a minute. I'm just a good-hearted little shepherd, not a brave-hearted little shepherd. Sorry.
Rizzo the Rat: Oh, no. Here we go again.
Baileywick: Hey. I know. I can give you a disguise. Yes. I can disguise you as a wandering minstrel, a musician. Yeah, here. There. Now that will keep you safe.
Bobo the Bear: But why would that keep me safe?
Baileywick: Well, the only other outfit I have is for a rat catcher.
Bobo the Bear: Oh, well, I sure don't wanna be a rat catcher.
Rizzo the Rat: Oh, well, good luck then.
Everyone: Goodbye, good luck, goodbye. Goodbye.
Rizzo the Rat: Good luck finding the Fountain of Riddles.