Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dizzy Devil Throws a Tantrum is a fake Tiny Toon Adventures episode that first aired in January 13, 2012.
- Dizzy Devil
- Dizzy Devil's parents
- Babs and Buster Bunny
- Frankie Foster (manager of the mall)
- Plucky (cameo)
- Hamton (cameo)
- Narrator: Last time, Buster Bunny threw a tantrum like a 2 and a half year old. One fine day, Dizzy Devil and his parents went to Googleplex Mall. But this happened, Dizzy wanted to go on this elevator.
- Dizzy: Can I go on it now?
- Dizzy's dad: Sure, son.
- Dizzy's mom: Really sure.
- Dizzy: Oh, boy! (cackles)
- Narrator: One hour later, Dizzy came to see Babs and Buster Bunny on the 14th floor.
- Buster: Hiya, Dizzy!
- Dizzy: Eh-oh!
- Babs: Is that a teletubby, Buster?
- Buster: I'm not a bit sure, Babs.
- Dizzy: I'm not gonna say "Eh-oh", I'm gonna say "Hello!"
- Babs and Buster: Hello, Dizzy!
- Dizzy: Would you like to go to the pool with me?
- Buster: We sure would.
- Narrator: In the pool, Dizzy, Babs, and Buster swam and swam for 3 hours.
- Dizzy: Look at my fur. It's all wet. Can you dry it off now?
- Babs: Sure, Dizzy.
- Buster: Look, Babs. I'm all wet, too. Can you dry me off now?
- Babs: Sure, Buster.
- Buster: Now, let's take our bathing suits off. Right, Dizzy?
- Dizzy: Right.
- Narrator: 6 hours later, Dizzy went to the next elevator.
- Dizzy: I'll push up! Oh, no! Not the 16th floor! 2nd floor! Whoops! Push down! Down again! Down, down, down!
- Frankie Foster: Hey, Dizzy! This elevator is NOT a toy!
- Dizzy: It's not?
- Frankie: It's a machine that goes up and down.
- Dizzy: Oh. I'll go see Babs and Buster again.
- Narrator: 11 minutes later, Babs and Buster were still waiting for Dizzy.
- Buster: This is our final chance. Ready, Babs?
- Babs: Ready, Buster.
- Babs and Buster: GO!
- Narrator: In the middle of the night, Babs and Buster were spending money.
- Babs: I want this pink dress with fairy sparkles. Can I have it, Buster?
- Buster: (yawns) Yes, Babs. It costs a million dollars.
- Narrator: The next morning, Dizzy woke up. He wanted to go on the next elevator.
- Dizzy: Elevator go down the hole. (cackles)
- Narrator: When Dizzy arrived at the 1st floor, his parents were very, very cross!
- Dizzy's mom: That's it, son! You're grounded for 3 months!
- Dizzy's dad: And the police will catch you!
- Dizzy: It's not fair! I wanna do it again! Waaah!
- THE END
Dizzy Devil has a teletubby's voice when he says "Eh-oh!"
Babs and Buster Bunny are not Dizzy's friends, but they're enemies.