Dizzy Devil Throws a Tantrum is a fake Tiny Toon Adventures episode that first aired in January 13, 2012.
- Dizzy Devil
- Dizzy Devil's parents
- Babs and Buster Bunny
- Frankie Foster (manager of the mall)
- Plucky (cameo)
- Hamton (cameo)
- Narrator: Last time, Buster Bunny threw a tantrum like a 2 and a half year old. One fine day, Dizzy Devil and his parents went to Googleplex Mall. But this happened, Dizzy wanted to go on this elevator.
- Dizzy: Can I go on it now?
- Dizzy's dad: Sure, son.
- Dizzy's mom: Really sure.
- Dizzy: Oh, boy! (cackles)
- Narrator: One hour later, Dizzy came to see Babs and Buster Bunny on the 14th floor.
- Buster: Hiya, Dizzy!
- Dizzy: Eh-oh!
- Babs: Is that a teletubby, Buster?
- Buster: I'm not a bit sure, Babs.
- Dizzy: I'm not gonna say "Eh-oh", I'm gonna say "Hello!"
- Babs and Buster: Hello, Dizzy!
- Dizzy: Would you like to go to the pool with me?
- Buster: We sure would.
- Narrator: In the pool, Dizzy, Babs, and Buster swam and swam for 3 hours.
- Dizzy: Look at my fur. It's all wet. Can you dry it off now?
- Babs: Sure, Dizzy.
- Buster: Look, Babs. I'm all wet, too. Can you dry me off now?
- Babs: Sure, Buster.
- Buster: Now, let's take our bathing suits off. Right, Dizzy?
- Dizzy: Right.
- Narrator: 6 hours later, Dizzy went to the next elevator.
- Dizzy: I'll push up! Oh, no! Not the 16th floor! 2nd floor! Whoops! Push down! Down again! Down, down, down!
- Frankie Foster: Hey, Dizzy! This elevator is NOT a toy!
- Dizzy: It's not?
- Frankie: It's a machine that goes up and down.
- Dizzy: Oh. I'll go see Babs and Buster again.
- Narrator: 11 minutes later, Babs and Buster were still waiting for Dizzy.
- Buster: This is our final chance. Ready, Babs?
- Babs: Ready, Buster.
- Babs and Buster: GO!
- Narrator: In the middle of the night, Babs and Buster were spending money.
- Babs: I want this pink dress with fairy sparkles. Can I have it, Buster?
- Buster: (yawns) Yes, Babs. It costs a million dollars.
- Narrator: The next morning, Dizzy woke up. He wanted to go on the next elevator.
- Dizzy: Elevator go down the hole. (cackles)
- Narrator: When Dizzy arrived at the 1st floor, his parents were very, very cross!
- Dizzy's mom: That's it, son! You're grounded for 3 months!
- Dizzy's dad: And the police will catch you!
- Dizzy: It's not fair! I wanna do it again! Waaah!
- THE END
Dizzy Devil has a teletubby's voice when he says "Eh-oh!"
Babs and Buster Bunny are not Dizzy's friends, but they're enemies.