Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Any number may be chosen
- Allow Conscripts
- The army can now include Conscript platoons.
- Allow Enginseers
- The army can now include Techpriest Enginseers
- Allow Heavy Weapons Platforms
- The army can now include Heavy Weapon platoons.
- Allow Ogryns
- The army can now include Ogryns
- Allow Priests
- The army can now include Priests
- Allow Ratlings
- The army can now include Ratling Snipers
- Allow Rough Riders
- The army can now include Rough Riders
- Allow Sanctioned Psykers
- The army can now include Psykers
- Allow Special Weapon Squads
- The army can now include Special Weapon squads.
- Allow Storm Troopers
- The army can now include Storm Trooper squads
Only one (1) may be chosen.
- Regimental Organisation: Drop Troops
- The army can deploy using Deep Strike rules, if the scenario allows them.
- Regimental Organisation: Grenadiers
- The army can now take 0-3 Storm Trooper squads as Troops Choices.
- Regimental Organisation: Mechanised
- Infantry must be entirely mounted in Chimeras. Cannot be taken with Light Infantry.
Skills and Drills
- Skills and Drills: Close Order Drill
- Infantrymen have been trained in close combat.
- Skills and Drills: Die Hards
- Being outnumbered doesn't affect the unit. Cannot be taken with Chem Inhalers.
- Skills and Drills: Hardened Fighters
- Infantrymen have a better WS value.
- Skills and Drills: Independent Commissars
- Independent Commissars are bought as Elite choices and may be assigned to any unit rather than going to officers and working their way down the ranks.
- Skills and Drills: Iron Discipline
- Infantrymen can survive longer in battle. Cannot be taken with Chem Inhalers.
- Skills and Drills: Jungle Fighters
- Trained in jungle warfare, but has a reduced armour save and cannot utilize lascannons. Cannot be taken with Cameleoline and Carapace Armour.
- Skills and Drills: Light Infantry
- Light Infantry get extra dice for moving through difficult terrain, may infiltrate and can replace their heavy weapon with a sniper rifle. Cannot be taken with Mechanised and Carapace Armour.
- Skills and Drills: Sharp Shooters
- Infantrymen have been enhanced with targeters.
- Skills and Drills: Veterans
- May include more than one Hardened Veteran unit.
- Skills and Drills: Xeno-Fighters
- Infantrymen are trained to tackle specific alien threats.
- Special Equipment: Cameleoline
- Cameleoline is a material that blends with its surroundings. It adds one to your cover saves. Cannot be taken with Jungle Fighters.
- Special Equipment: Carapace Armour
- Infantrymen have carapace armour instead of flak armour. Cannot be taken with Jungle Fighters and Light Infantry.
- Special Equipment: Chem Inhalers
- Chem-inhalers drug your troops so they don't care about losses. They never take modifiers for Morale, Leadership, or Pinning tests. Additionally, if they fail a Morale check they are pinned rather than falling back. Cannot be taken with Die Hards and Iron Discipline.
- Special Equipment: Cyber Enhancement
- Infantrymen have a 6+ Invulnerable Save.
- Special Equipment: Warrior Weapons
- Finally, Warrior Weapons lets you represent the Feral World hordes by having each man WITHOUT access to the Armory replace their lasgun with a laspistol & CCW or 2 CCWs for a nominal charge. Cannot be taken with Regimental Organisations.