Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dog Throws A Tantrum is a fake episode of CatDog with special guests from Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dog's mom
- Dog's dad
- Courage the Polieceman
- Eustace the Co-Policeman
- Muriel the Policewoman
- Narrator: One day, Dog and his parents were at the video store. When Dog sees the First Release of the Rabmbo 3 VHS , it happened.
- Dog: Can i have that VHS?
- Dog's mom: No, dog
- Dog's dad: It's Rated R. And it's not for little dogs.
- Dog : WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I WANT RAMBO 3 VHS VHS NOW!!
- 24 hours later.
- Narrotor : then Dog and his parents went to the same video store, when Dog sees the Second realease of Barney Songs From The Park VHS! it happend.
- Dog : can i have that VHS? because I really want some more Barney videos to my Barney collection
- Dog's mom : no way! you have that VHS!
- Dog's dad : and you have it on VHS & DVD!
- Dog : WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I WANT BARNEY SONGS FROM THE PARK VHS NOW!!!
- Nattor : then his parents ran away home! until the cops arrived!
- Courage : Freeze! what are YOU DOING
- Dog : STOP! I'M NOT TO GOING TO BUY BARNEY MOVIES!
- Eustace : CUT IT OUT!! were going to put him in a box!
- Muriel : your right!
- Dog : HEY HEY! I'M inA box
- Eustace : box? who's in the box?
- Dog : I am!
- Courage, Pop Wheely,Muriel,Mother Goose,Eustace, Mr Boyd, & Preffser Tinkerputt : GO AWAY! GOODBYE FOREVER! SEE YOU NEVER!
- Dog : AUUUUGHHHH! I'VE BEEN FRAMED! HEEEEPL! I'M IN A BOX! I DONT WANNA BE IN BIRTHDAY PRESEND!
- Courage : this is our plan! ready!
- Preffessor TinkerPutt & Mother GOose : GO!
- Eustace : CARRGGGGGE!
- Courge : DIE DOG DIE!
- Dog ( falls off VERy high bulding : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- Pop Wheely : goodbye! see you never!
- Dog : wil i stay in here 50 years?
- Mother GOose : yes! 50 years!