Doki and His Friends Visit Shining Time Station is a crossover series made by Pikachufreak. It stars Discovery Kids stars Doki The Dog, Fico The Otter, Mundi The Ladybug, Anabella The Flamingo, Gabby The Goat and Otto The Anteater who will all join Mr. Conductor 1 (RS in Season 1 and 11-onward, GC in Seasons 2-10), Mr. Conductor 2 (AB), Mr. Conductor 3 (MB), Mr. Conductor 4 (MM), Stacy Jones, Harry Cupper, Billy Twofeathers and The Jukebox Band in their Indian Valley adventures. Horace Schemer and his nephew Schemee are the main antagonists, and J.B. King is the recurring character. Matt and Tanya are the kids in Season 1, Dan, Becky and Kara in Seasons 2 and 3 and characters from various Kids' WB shows in Season 4-onward.
- Doki The Dog (Griffin Hook)
- Fico The Otter (Lucas Kalechstein)
- Mundi The Ladybug (Tara Emo)
- Annabella The Flamingo (Katie Grant)
- Gabby The Goat (Sarah Sheppard)
- Otto The Anteater (Caden Hughes)
Shining Time Station Regulars
- Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr, Season 1 and 11-onward) (George Carlin, Season 2-10)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Mr. Conductor 4 (Mark Moraghan)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- J.B. King (Mart Hulswit)
- Tito Swing (Jonathan Freeman)
- Didi (Olga Marin)
- Tex (Alan Semok)
- Rex (Craig Marin)
- Grace The Bass (Kenny Miele)
Season 1 Kids
- Matt Jones (Jason Woliner)
- Tanya Cupper (Nicole Leach)
Season 2 and 3 Regulars
- Dan Jones (Ari Magder)
- Becky (Danielle Marcot)
- Kara Cupper (Erica Luttrell)
Season 4-onward Regulars
- Characters from various Saturday Morning shows
Season 1 (1989-1990)
Episode 1: A Place Unlike Any Other
- The episode finds Doki and His Friends arriving at Shining Time Station just in time to see Stacy and Matt. Around the tour, Doki meets Mr. Conductor 1 and we are also introduced to Harry and Tanya Cupper. Also, we meet The Jukebox Band.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Gets Tricked and Edward Helps Out.
Episode 2: Does It Bite?
- Tanya meets Mr. Conductor 1 for the first time in history. Schemer is introduced in this episode and we all learn about Matt's bravery of Harry.
- Thomas Stories: Come Out Henry and Henry To The Rescue.
Episode 3: And The Band Played Off
- A passenger misses his train and is down in the dumps. Matt, Tanya, Stacy, Harry and Mr. Conductor 1, along with Doki and his friends, help him feel better by making music.
- Thomas Stories: A Big Day For Thomas and Trouble For Thomas.
Episode 4: Pitching In and Helping Out
- Matt and Tanya learn how to tie things in a knot, with the help of Doki and his friends. They also learn from Mr. Conductor 1 that they should tie Schemer's shoelaces.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Saves The Day and James Learns A Lesson.
Episode 5: Show and Yell
- Matt and Tanya are ready for a Puppet Show. At first they fail, but with Doki and his friends' help, they learn the proper way of going well.
- Thomas Stories: Foolish Freight Cars and A Proud Day For James.
Episode 6: Faith, Hope and Anxiety
- Matt and Tanya are left out when Harry doesn't want to take them on a fishing trip. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 cheer them up, saying that they won't let everyone down.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas and The Conductor and Thomas Goes Fishing.
Episode 7: Agree To Disagree
- Matt and Tanya want different things, but get into an argument. Mr. Conductor 1 helps Doki and his friends stop their fight by putting things right again.
- Thomas Stories: Terence The Tractor and Thomas and Bertie's Great Race.
Episode 8: Whistle While You Work
- Cleaning day has come to Shining Time Station, and Stacy, Harry, Matt and Tanya work hard to help Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1. Along the way, they learn about cleaning days.
- Thomas Stories: Tenders and Turntables and Trouble In The Shed.
Episode 9: Two Old Hands
- Matt and Tanya discover that Harry doesn't need Mr. Conductor 1. Doki and his friends cheer them up by making a surprise party.
- Thomas Stories: Percy Runs Away and Thomas Comes To Breakfast.
Episode 10: Happy Accidents
- Stacy has missed the schedule for a passenger to help her and Harry. So Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 help them learn about avoiding accidents.
- Thomas Stories: Henry's Special Coal and The Flying Kipper.
Episode 11: Ring In The Old
- Older days will come to Shining Time Station, but one morning, Matt and Tanya discover old people. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 assure that people might be young or older.
- Thomas Stories: Toby The Tram Engine and Thomas Breaks The Rules.
Episode 12: Impractical Jokes
- Schemer is always playing jokes, but one morning, his jokes suddenly backfire. Matt, Tanya, Doki, His Friends and Mr. Conductor 1 learn that jokes can be essential.
- Thomas Stories: A Cow On The Line and Old Iron.
Episode 13: Finders Keepers
- A saxophone has been found at the station, and Matt and Tanya are desperate to deliver it. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 are also desperate to see it.
- Thomas Stories: Double Trouble and James In A Mess.
Episode 14: Just Wild About Harry's Workshop
- While Harry is off, Stacy, Matt, Tanya, Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 have to stay on their guards with the workshop. Schemer, however, tries to turn the workshop into a snack bar, but this results in his arcade breaking down.
- Thomas Stories: Duck Takes Charge and Percy Proves A Point.
Episode 15: Promises, Promises
- While Stacy and Harry are off to a meeting with J.B. King, they put Schemer in charge of Matt and Tanya and the station too. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 have to help the kids make sure the arcade doesn't want to turn itself into an amusement park.
- Thomas Stories: Better Late Than Never and Pop Goes The Diesel.
Episode 16: Words Out
- Continuing from where we left, J.B. King is about to shut the station down when Midge saves the day. Matt and Tanya learn from Doki, His Friends and Mr. Conductor 1 that Midge is very smart.
- Thomas Stories: Diesel's Devious Deed and A Close Shave For Duck.
Episode 17: Too Many Cooks
- The cooking contest is beginning and Matt and Tanya can't wait to get in. With the help of Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1, they learn that food is the recipe.
- Thomas Stories: Gordon Takes A Dip and Down The Mine.
Episode 18: Mapping It Out
- Matt and Tanya accidentally follow Schemer to a quest, leaving Stacy and Harry in a state of panic. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 assure that the kids will be alright.
- Thomas Stories: The Runaway and Percy Takes The Plunge.
Episode 19: Things That Go Ga-Hooga In The Night
- Camping is what Matt and Tanya need for the night. With the help of Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1, they learn that it's important to camp out no matter what the nightlight.
- Thomas Stories: Percy's Ghostly Trick and Woolly Bear.
Episode 20: Is This The End?
- Matt and Tanya are horrified when they hear that the station is about to close forever. Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1 have to put things right and fix everything.
- Thomas Stories: Saved From Scrap and A New Friend For Thomas.
Episode 21: Tis A Gift
- Christmas has arrived to Shining Time Station, and Matt and Tanya are ready to meet a visitor. Mr. Nicholas has come to see Doki, his friends and Mr. Conductor 1. At the end, Mr. Conductor 1 joins Mr. Nicholas as they depart for the North Pole.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas' Christmas Party and Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree.