Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donald Duck Throws a Tantrum is TV Season 1 episode that aired on September 19, 2011. Narrated by Sebastian Cabot who did the voice for Sir Ector in The Sword In The Stone and Bagheera in The Jungle Book.
Transcript written by Frances "Frankie" Foster
Donald Duck and his parents went to the toy store. He wanted a a retired Thomas train, but his parents refused to let him get one, so he bawls out a big tantrum. So, Donald is puished and locked in his room. Next morning, they go shopping, Donald sees a Barney's Cartoon Show VHS from 1996 and asks his parents if he can have one, since for the time he wants to work on Minnie Mouse's cartoon, but they say "NO!". Donald bawls another tantrum, so the policemen Barney and Madelline send him to jail for 3 months. Everyone had a lot of fun playing with a retired Thomas train and watching Barney's Cartoon Show VHS from 1996.
In the sequel, will he ever get revenge and break out of jail? Find out in Donald's Revenge/Donald Breaks out of Jail.
- Narrator: One day, Donald Duck and his parents went to the toy store. When he saw a retired Thomas train, it happened.
- Donald Duck: Can I have that retired Thomas train please?
- Donald's Mom: No Donald. That train costs too much money.
- Donald: But but (starts to cry) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT THAT RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN, NOW NOW NOW!!!
- Donald's Dad: Donald Duck, cut it out!
- Donald: BUT I WANNA GET THAT RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Narrator: And so, Donald's parents dragged Donald out of the toy store and they locked him in his room.
- Donald: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY THE RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN!!! TOO LATE!!!
- Narrator: Next morning, Donald Duck and his parents went shopping. When he saw a Barney's Cartoon Show VHS from 1996, it happened.
- Donald: May I have that 1996 Barney's Cartoon Show VHS tape please? Since the time I worked on Minnie Mouse's cartoon,
- Donald's Dad: No Donald. That tape is expensive.
- Donald: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! I WANT THAT BARNEY'S CARTOON SHOW VHS TAPE!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!
- Donald's Mom: If you don't keep this up Mr. Donald, all you want is a big spanking when we get home.
- Donald: NOOOOO!!! NOT A SPANKING!!!!
More coming soon
- The next episode is Donald's Revenge/Donald Breaks out of Jail.