Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donald To The Rescue is a Potential Plotline episode.
Sir Handel tells Donald the time he had saved Adam from scrap. Later Donald is taking a goods train when a stranded red steam engine named Wallace begs him to take him to the North Westurn Railway. Donald is glad to help and takes Wallace to the works. Wallace and his breakvan Frog are repainted South Western green. Wallace is happy to work on Cartman's Branch Line.
- Thomas (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Cartman (non-speaking role)
- Sir Handel
- The Fat Controller
- The Other Railway Mangager
- Diesel (cameo)
- Arry & Bert (cameo)
- Weasel (cameo)
- D261 (cameo)
- Old Stuck Up (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- D199 (cameo)
- BoCo (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Dennis (cameo)
- Edgar (cameo)
- First apperence of Wallace and Frog and their CGI faces.
- When Donald talks to Sir Handel, his eyebow is missing.
- Narrator: Later Sir Handel spoke to Donald
- Sir Handel: Adam and I are old friends and you and he have a lot in common too.
- Donald: We do?
- Narrator: Quized Donald.
- Donald: And what would that be?
- Sir Handel: Scrap.
- Narrator: Said Sir handel quietly. Donald gasped.
- Donald: Don't mention that word! It makes my wheels wobble!
- Sir Handel: It does the same to Adam. He was being sent to the scrap yard, but me and my driver saved him and now he's really useful. Even so, Sir Topham Hatt needs another steam engine on his railway.
- Donald: Aye, he does and quickly.
- Narrator: Said Donald.