Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Charles Marsh is the subject of interest in the novel Shadows in the Asylum.
- Has an M.D. and a Ph.D.
- Graduate of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He also received his doctorate there.
- Formerly worked for Institute for Living at Hartford, Connecticut.
- Formerly affiliated with the State Mental Health Board in Austin, Texas.
- Received unfavorable notoriety during the Lattimore trial. Due to his testimony based on "faulty information" his scientific peers questioned his professional career.
- Appointed to Kriegmoor Psychiatric Institute on 9/8/04.
- Email address: email@example.com.