Dr. Charles Marsh is the subject of interest in the novel Shadows in the Asylum.
- Has an M.D. and a Ph.D.
- Graduate of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He also received his doctorate there.
- Formerly worked for Institute for Living at Hartford, Connecticut.
- Formerly affiliated with the State Mental Health Board in Austin, Texas.
- Received unfavorable notoriety during the Lattimore trial. Due to his testimony based on "faulty information" his scientific peers questioned his professional career.
- Appointed to Kriegmoor Psychiatric Institute on 9/8/04.
- Email address: email@example.com.