Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is Dr. Neo Cortex throws a tantrum is Cortex and N. Gin went to the video store, and a dodgeball field. Before Cortex was shrieking will fall and crashing sound in the black screen.
- Narrator: One day, Cortex and N. Gin went to the video store. Cortex saw a 1992 VHS of Rock with Barney, it happened.
- Dr. Neo Cortex: Can I have it please?
- N. Gin: NO, DR. CORTEX! AND IT'S A PHONY!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: But... but... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT IT NOW!
- N. Gin: You must die!
- Narrator: The next day, Cortex, N. Trophy and N. Gin went to the another store. Cortex saw a 1994 VHS of The Brave Little Toaster, it happened.
- Dr. Neo Cortex: Can I have it?
- N. Gin: Nope.
- Dr. Neo Cortex: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- N. Trophy: If you keep it up, you'll gonna get spanking right now, you idiot!
- Narrator: But the kids laughed, N. Gin and N. Trophy is a very cross!
- N. Gin: THAT'S IT!! YOU GOTTA GET SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME!!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: NOO! NOO! NOOOOOOO!
- King Dedede: You're under arrest, Cortex!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: STOP! THIS CAN'T BE!
- Claire Redfield: Never! You'll gonna get wrap up my toilet paper.
- Kirby: That's why, you idiot.
- Dr. Neo Cortex: (muffles) I feel like a mummy!
- Narrator: In the dodgeball, Cortex and friends went near where the dodgeball was.
- Leon Kennedy: 3... 2... 1...
- Ada Wong, Leon Kennedy: CHAAAAAAAARGE!
- Sherry: Look out!
- Genome Soldiers: DIE, CORTEX, DIE!
- Kirby: Watch it!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: Huh? (He falls off cliff and airship with the Crash Bandicoot 2 intro, with sound.) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (In the black screen, a crashing sound.)
- Genome Soldiers: YAY! WE DEFEATED CORTEX!!
- Crash Bandicoot: No... (Cries) Aaaahahahahaahaha!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: Ha ha ha ha ha, crystals, of course, d'oh! Huh? Aaaaaaaaah!
- N. Gin: What are you doing, in the crystals room? I supposed to be a 11 months.
- Dr. Neo Cortex: NO! NOT 11 MONTHS!
- N. Gin: YES! 11 MONTHS!
- Dr. Neo Cortex: How can you stay for?
- N. Trophy: Uh, 11 months. Good-bye!
- February 18, 2012