Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Seuss: Conrad and Sally's Adventures Series is a second spin-off of the first spin-off Dr. Seuss: The Cat in the Hat's Adventures Series and it's main show, Dr. Seuss: Kathy's Adventures Series.
- This is the very first Dr. Seuss: Conrad and Sally's Adventures crossover.
- From Dr. Seuss Enterprision and Warner Bros./MGM.
- Sally: Joe, why doesn't she listen to Mr. Wonka?
- Grandpa Joe: Because, Sally, she's a nitwit.
- Violet Beauregarde: Well, they can't be real people.
- Willy Wonka: Why, of course they're real people.
- Mr. Salt: Stuff and nonsense!
- Willy Wonka: No, Oompa Loompas.
- The Group: (turning around) Oompa Loompas?
- Willy Wonka: From Loompaland.
- Mrs. Teevee: Loompaland? There's no such place.
- Conrad: Well, if mine and Sally's Homeworld called Dr. Seuss World exists, I think Loompaland can as well, Mrs. Teevee.
- Mrs. Teevee: Dr. Seuss World? There's no such place.
- Willy Wonka: Excuse me, dear lady, but...
- Mrs. Teevee: Mr. Wonka, I am a teacher of geography.
- Willy Wonka: Oh, well, then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."
- Mr. Salt: Snozzwangers? Vermicious Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?
- Willy Wonka: I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing. And so, in the greatest of secrecy, I transported the entire population of Oompa Loompas to my factory here.
- Veruca Salt: Hey, Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa! I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away!
- Mr. Salt: All right, Veruca, all right. I'll get you one before the day is out.
- Veruca Salt: I want an Oompa Loompa now!
- Violet Beauregarde: Can it, you nit!
- Since this is the first crossover, no guest stars featured yet.