Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck Saves James and Daisy is the first episode of the fourth season of Thomas the ERTL Adventures.
James and Daisy say vain engines don't work hard.
- BoCo (Cameo)
- Frieght Cars
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: Duck the Great Western Engine was at Knapford Station listening to the noise outside. The frieght cars were very angry. Thomas arrived.
- Thomas: There's trouble in the shed, Duck. James is sulking, there's no train and the frieght cars are saying this is a bad railway.
- Duck: Don't worry, Thomas. I'll tell James that he has to do his run.
- Narrator: Duck found James and Daisy at the shed, who are very cross.
- Duck: Come along, James. Your train is ready.
- Daisy: James' not going! We woudn't work hard like bluebell tank engines! That was Stepney's job!
- James: We're vain engines! We shunt trains and we push them! Vain engines don't shunt!
- Duck: We see about that. I'll do James' work for him.
- Narrator: And he hurried off to do James' job. Soon, he pulled the frieght cars.
- Duck: No nonsence. I'll get you to the station. And no tricks.
- Narrator: And the frieght cars did behave when Duck arrived at Knapford Station.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Duck. You've done James' work! You're a really useful engine.
- Duck: Thank you, sir!
- Narrator: And he ran back to the sheds. Later, when Stepney returnted from his drink, he could see that James and Daisy were arguing about vain engines that don't work hard.
- James: Vain engines are not hard workers.
- Stepney: They're rude. (laughs)
- Daisy: We don't!
- James: We don't!
- Daisy: We don't!
- Narrator: Stepney was still laughing as James and Daisy left the shed.
- James: Vain engines don't work hard!
- Daisy: We never work hard!!
- Narrator: But as they puffed along, they saw D261 by a cliff. D261 was surprised to see James and Daisy puffing along the line.
- D261: WATCH OUT!!
- Narrator: But Daisy crashed into him, and he fell off the cliff and into the ravine bellow, She hung dangerously over the edge.
- Daisy: HEEEELLLPPP!!!
- Narrator: James tried to pull his girlfriend back on the rails, but his wheels were slipping.
- James: Oooohh, I can't do it!!
- Narrator: Daisy slide over the edge of the cliff.
- Daisy: Oh no! Help me!
- James: I can't do it!!!
- Narrator: Soon, the coupling snapped, and Daisy tumbled down into the ravine below with a smash.
- Daisy: Ouch!
- James: Oh, Sir Topham Hatt's going to find out what we had done.
- Daisy: He'll be so disapointed.
- James: Yeah. (cries and Daisy cries too)
- Narrator: Soon, Duck arrived with Rocky to lift Daisy and D261 back on the rails. Thomas took D261 to the Dieselworks to be repaired.
- Daisy: Thank you, Duck.
- James: We're sorry. We're vain engines and we shoudn't say that we don't work hard.
- Duck: We'll get you back home.
- Narrator: Soon, Sir Topham Hatt looked James and Daisy. He was not happy.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'm very dissapointed with you two, James and Diesel! You had said that you don't work hard! As punishment, you'll be in your shed for two months!
- James: Two months?! You can't be serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, I am!
- Narrator: And he walked away, leaving James and Daisy very sad.
- Duck: Serves you right! For saying that vain engines don't work hard!
- Narrator: James and Daisy were ashamed. They still have lots to learn, don't they?