Duck The Really Useful Engine is a Shining Time Station (Friturtoons version) episode made by SuperMalechi.
James claims that Duck is no use at all, but will Duck prove otherwise?
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Percy (mentioned)
- Donald & Douglas (cameos)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Baby Bop
- Scooby Doo
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Are We There Yet?".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "It's Raining, It's Pouring...".
- When BJ says "Hi Mr. Conductors 1 and 2", the sound clip is made from the "Hi everybody!" from "It's Raining, It's Pouring...".
- Thomas Story: Train Stops Play (told by George Carlin).
- Jukebox Band Song: I've Been Working on the Railroad.
- (we open up and see Duck talking to Barney, BJ and Baby Bop)
- Duck: Remember when I first came to Sodor, James, Gordon and Henry order me about and have fun, and they say I waddle. I don't really.
- Barney: You were right, Duck.
- Duck: Thanks, Barney.
- Barney: You're welcome.
- BJ: And what was your favorite job?
- Duck: Mine is to pull frieght cars and coaches, without any fuss.
- Baby Bop: We love to work together.
- Duck: Sorry, I am gonna go and work with Thomas and Toby at Thomas' Branch Line, while Percy is away. Bye!
- (Duck puffs to work at Thomas' Branch Line)
- (The next morning, James is cross)
- James: Duck is a useless clanking steam-pot! He should be retired!
- Edward: Well, that is not true, James! And why are you so mean to him?!
- James: Because I am better than him! That's why!
- Oliver: (after hearing that James spreads mean things about Duck, feels upset) Ohh...
- (we fade to see Oliver telling Sir Topham Hatt)
- Oliver: James thinks Duck is no use at all,
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'll settle with the matter right now.
- (we fade to see Duck at Tidmouth Sheds)
- Sir Topham Hatt: The new loop line is completed. I want you to teach Edward how to run it propely.
- Duck: Yes, sir. And who will look after the frieght cars?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Toby will do your work
- Duck: Thanks. I would not let you down.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Good, and off you go, Duck!
- Duck: See ya later! (puffs away)
- (we fade to see BJ cleaning up the classroom when Mr. Conductor 1 and 2 arrives)
- BJ: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1 and 2. I was just cleaning up the classroom while Sissy is pretending to sail over the ocean.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That reminds me of Caroline chasing Stepney's train, with a ball in one of his frieght cars.
- BJ: I knew Stepney.
- Mr. Conductor 1: I've heard of him.
- Mr. Conductor 2: I'll tell you about it.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows whistle and the story "Train Stops Play" starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: