Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck The Really Useful Engine is a Shining Time Station (Friturtoons version) episode made by SuperMalechi.
James claims that Duck is no use at all, but will Duck prove otherwise?
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Percy (mentioned)
- Donald & Douglas (cameos)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Baby Bop
- Scooby Doo
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Are We There Yet?".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "It's Raining, It's Pouring...".
- When BJ says "Hi Mr. Conductors 1 and 2", the sound clip is made from the "Hi everybody!" from "It's Raining, It's Pouring...".
- Thomas Story: Train Stops Play (told by George Carlin).
- Jukebox Band Song: I've Been Working on the Railroad.
- (we open up and see Duck talking to Barney, BJ and Baby Bop)
- Duck: Remember when I first came to Sodor, James, Gordon and Henry order me about and have fun, and they say I waddle. I don't really.
- Barney: You were right, Duck.
- Duck: Thanks, Barney.
- Barney: You're welcome.
- BJ: And what was your favorite job?
- Duck: Mine is to pull frieght cars and coaches, without any fuss.
- Baby Bop: We love to work together.
- Duck: Sorry, I am gonna go and work with Thomas and Toby at Thomas' Branch Line, while Percy is away. Bye!
- (Duck puffs to work at Thomas' Branch Line)
- (The next morning, James is cross)
- James: Duck is a useless clanking steam-pot! He should be retired!
- Edward: Well, that is not true, James! And why are you so mean to him?!
- James: Because I am better than him! That's why!
- Oliver: (after hearing that James spreads mean things about Duck, feels upset) Ohh...
- (we fade to see Oliver telling Sir Topham Hatt)
- Oliver: James thinks Duck is no use at all,
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'll settle with the matter right now.
- (we fade to see Duck at Tidmouth Sheds)
- Sir Topham Hatt: The new loop line is completed. I want you to teach Edward how to run it propely.
- Duck: Yes, sir. And who will look after the frieght cars?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Toby will do your work
- Duck: Thanks. I would not let you down.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Good, and off you go, Duck!
- Duck: See ya later! (puffs away)
- (we fade to see BJ cleaning up the classroom when Mr. Conductor 1 and 2 arrives)
- BJ: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1 and 2. I was just cleaning up the classroom while Sissy is pretending to sail over the ocean.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That reminds me of Caroline chasing Stepney's train, with a ball in one of his frieght cars.
- BJ: I knew Stepney.
- Mr. Conductor 1: I've heard of him.
- Mr. Conductor 2: I'll tell you about it.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows whistle and the story "Train Stops Play" starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: