Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck and Harry is a Season 4 episode of Thomas the ERTL Adventures.
Duck warns a new tank engine named Harry, but Harry ignores his advice. Soon, while pulling a frieght train and racing past Thomas, Edward, Gordon, James, Oliver and Emily, Harry has a bad fall off a cliff and gets smashed. So Duck rescues him. At the Crovan's Gate, Sir Topham Hatt punishes Harry for two months.
- Henry (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Harry (new character)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: Duck the Great Western Engine worked on Sir Topham Hatt's Railway. He was a busy engine and likes pulling frieght cars. One morning, Sir Topham Hatt came to Tidmouth Sheds. He had important news.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Duck, I want to teach a new tank engine called Harry.
- Duck: Yes, sir! Emily, you're right.
- Emily: Yes, Duck!
- Narrator: And Duck puffed away to meet Harry. He was very excited. Soon, Duck arrived to see Harry. But Harry wasn't nice. He was mean. Duck told him about his rules
- Duck: Hello, Harry. I'm here to teach you, so I'll warn you.
- Narrator: Harry didn't like being told what to do by a Great Western Engine.
- Harry: Oh, pah! A Great Western Engine wants to know what!
- Narrator: But Duck still give him warnings.
- Duck: So, be careful.
- Narrator: But Harry ignored Duck's advice. The next morning, Duck and Harry were at Tidmouth Sheds.
- Duck: Be careful with frieght cars, because they push you off the rails.
- Narrator: But Harry ignored Duck's advice.
- Harry: Pah! Frieght Cars?! Freight Cars??!!
- Duck: Yeah, they want to play tricks on you.
- Harry: Play tricks?!
- Narrator: And Harry steamed out of the shed. He arrived at the yard. There was a frieght train.
- Harry: Ugh, I don't like frieght trains. That's least for good tank engines.
- Narrator: And he buffered up to it and pulled it out of the yard. Harry raced over bridges and through tunnels.
- Harry: I'll let you show me how fast I can go!! Watch me!!
- Narrator: Harry raced past Thomas.
- Thomas: Frizzling fireboxs! What was that?!
- Narrator: And he raced past Edward.
- Edward: Slow down, speedy!
- Narrator: And he raced past Gordon.
- Gordon: Rail raider!
- Narrator: And he raced past James.
- James: Watch my paintwork!
- Narrator: And he raced past Oliver.
- Oliver: Bubbling boilers!!
- Narrator: And he raced past Mavis.
- Mavis: Trembling Tracks! Who was that?!
- Narrator: And he raced past Stanley.
- Stanley: Fizzling fenders!!
- Narrator: And he raced past Emily.
- Emily: Bust my buffers!!
- Narrator: All over Sodor, Harry raced past all the engines.
- Harry: (laughs) Now, I'll get to the station on time!
- Narrator: Meanwhile, Sir Topham Hatt was at his office when he heard the noise.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What is all that noise inside?! I'll go better and stop this right away.
- Narrator: Later, Harry was puffing along the line. There was a cliff, with a hugh ravine below. Harry gasped.
- Harry: Flaming fireboxs! I can't stop!
- Narrator: And he crashed into the buffers and fell down the ravine bellow. Harry hit it hard with a loud crash and pieces flew everywhere! Luckly, Harry had landed on the ground of the ravine. Some trucks were off, and some stayed on the rails. Harry felt very silly.
- Harry: What if I can't take these trucks sometimes?
- Narrator: He remembered what he was rescued many times.
- Harry: Oh, I'm going to be staying here for the rest of my life. (cries)
- Narrator: Harry began to cry. His driver went for help. Duck told Harry's driver about the crash.
- Duck: I'll go and rescue him, okay.
- Narrator: And he collected Rocky the Breakdown Crane and raced to the rescue. Duck arrived with Rocky.
- Duck: Well, well, well. Looks like Harry was smashed into pieces.
- Narrator: And Duck took Harry into the Crovan's Gate Works. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting, and he was cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Harry, I'm very disapointed! You've ignored Duck's advice, and you fell down a ravine! And, as punishment, you'll be in your shed for two months!
- Harry: TWO MONTHS?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, I'm serious! That should be how long for you to think about what you did and how you become useful!
- Narrator: After that, Harry was repaired and at his shed. But I think he deserved his punishment. Don't you?