Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck rescues an new engine named Jason.
- Thomas (cameo)
- Percy (does not speak)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Stepney (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Wilbert (cameo)
- Stanley (cameo)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Frieght Cars
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: Duck was a hard-working engine who pulled both frieght cars and coaches around the Island of Sodor. He liked to work without fuss. One day, Sir Topham Hatt came to Tidmouth Sheds. He had important news for Duck.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Duck, you're to meet a new tender engine.
- Narrator: Duck was delighted.
- Duck: Yes, sir.
- Narrator: And he puffed away to meet the new engine. Duck was very happy to see the new engine. When he arrived, the new engine was very aggorant. And he was the same size as City of Turuo.
- Duck: Hello, my name is Duck. Who's yours?
- Jason: My name is Jason. I am the very spiteful engine on Sodor.
- Duck: Be careful, Jason. Frieght cars are very troublesome.
- Narrator; Jason ignored his advice. And he puffed to fetch a frieght train. When he arrived, the frieght cars are very troublesome.
- Freight Car 1: It's Jason!
- Frieght Car 3: We don't like him!
- Frieght Car 2: Let's pay him out!
- Jason: Come along! No nonsence!
- Frieghr Car 4: We'll give him nonsence!
- Narrator: But Jason ignored them.
- Jason: Stop your nonsence!
- Narrator: And he pulled them out of the siding. Duck puffed to see Percy.
- Duck: Hello, Percy. I see Jason's being spiteful. I have to get a drink.
- Narrator: And he went to get a drink. Jason pulled the screeching cars up Gordon's Hill. The frieght cars made a plan.
- Frieght Cars: Hurrah! Hurrah!
- Narrator: And banging their buffers, they pushed him down the hill.
- Frieght Cars: On! On! On!
- Narrator: Jason went thundering along the line.
- Jason: Help!
- Narrator: Up ahead, there was a high valley and the bottom was very deep. Jason applided his brakes, but he crashed through the buffers. He fell down the valley and into the bottom. Luckly, the first three frieght cars were off the rails, the last four ones are on the tracks, and Jason was smashed and battered. He coudn't puff anymore.
- Jason: Help!
- Narrator: Duck raced into the rescue and arrived to see Jason down the valley.
- Duck: Are you all right?
- Jason: Yes.
- Duck: Don't worry, I'll take you to the Steamworks to be rebuilt.
- Jason: Thanks, Duck.
- Narrator: Soon, Duck took Jason to the Steamworks to be rebuilt. Duck told Sir Topham Hatt about Jason's bad accident, ans he was very pleased.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Duck. You had rescued Jason after his bad accident. As your reward, you can have a rest of the week off.
- Duck: Oh, thank you, sir!
- Narrator: Duck puffed away to get a rest of the week off. And Sir Topham Hatt looked at Jason. He was not happy.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Jason! You had ignored Duck's advice about frieght cars! And you had being spiteful to the frieght cars. And, as punishment, you'll be suspended from pulling trains for the next two months!
- Jason: Two months?! No! You can't be serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh, I am serious!
- Narrator: Jason felt awful, and he felt sillier than ever. Duck enjoyed his week off.
- Duck: I loved my week off.
- Narrator: But as for Jason, whatever he saw the other engines or frieght cars or coaches, he learned not to be spiteful to them. I think he learned his lesson, don't you?