Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck and the Rise of Steam Engine is a Thomas the Model Adventures special was released in December 19, 2010 in UK and January 10th 2011 in US.
Duck meets a evil tender engine called Steam Engine. Steam Engine threatens to kill Sir Topham Hatt, so Duck must go to push Steam Engine off a cliff and save Sir Topham Hatt. Later, after James destroys Diesel, they destroy the other diesels: Arry, Bert, Splatter, Dodge, Spamcan and Old Stuck Up.
- First special to feature Duck as the main star.
- First time an diesel engine died from an accident.
- Narrated by Michael Angelis (UK/US) as Duck.
- Steam Engine
- Arry & Bert
- Spamcan & Old Stuck Up
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Duck as Narrator: Diesel braked hard, but it was too late, and he hanged over the edge.
- Diesel: Help!! We're going to fall!!
- Duck as Narrator: Luckly, Diesel's driver had jumped clear. Just then, James arrived.
- James: Are you all right?
- Diesel: Yes. The bottom is the ravine!!
- James; We must help you, Diesel's driver! Soon, Thomas took Diesel's driver away.
- Diesel: Please help me! Before I fall and land on the ravine!!
- James: Okay, but there's just one thing: The Power of Steam!!
- Diesel: WHAT??!! NO! JAMES!! NO!!
- Duck as Narrator: But it was too late! James bashed into Diesel. Diesel plummeted down the ravine. He landed with a loud smash!
- James: What happened?!?! I've destroyed Diesel!!! (bawls)
- Duck as Narrator: James raced off, crying a river of tears like a baby! The tears sprayed onto the mountains. He raced into the yards, still crying. I arrived to see him.
- Duck: There, there, now. Tell Montague what's wrong.
- James: I destroyed Diesel!!
- Duck as Narrator: James was still crying. And I raced off to get Rocky and the Breakdown Train to clear up the wreckage. Soon, Rocky was lifting Diesel out of the ravine. It placed him on his flatbed.
- James: Here we are, partner! Let's destroy Arry & Bert!
- Diesel: Yeah!
- James: Watch me do that!
- Duck as Narrator: And James biffed a frieght car with a lot of bombs and it hit Arry and Bert and there was an explosion.
- Duck as Narrator: James and Diesel arrived at a viaduct.
- James: Here is a viaduct. Let's make it collaspe. (the viaduct collaspes into pieces)
- Diesel: It's now smashed to bits.
- James: Right.
- Splatter: We're getting there.
- Dodge: Yeah, Splatter. We are.
- Splatter: Let's get to the- (sees that the viaduct is already collasped) What the??!
- Dodge: We're gonna fall off the line!
- (Splatter and Dodge fall off the viaduct and crash into a house, which explodes)
- James: Ha ha ha. Now Splatter and Dodge are destroyed now..
- Duck as Narrator: James and Diesel shunted a frieght car on a mountain side.
- James: Now another pair of twin diesels would be destroyed.
- Duck as Narrator: I was waiting at a signal.
- Duck: I will be waiting for the signal to be green, until another engine passes me.
- Duck as Narrator: Soon, Spamcan and Old Stuck Up were racing down the line. They saw that the frieght car was on the mountain.
- Spamcan: (screaming) Aaaaah! It's a frieght car!
- Old Stuck Up: We're gonna crash!
- Duck as Narrator: The two diesels smashed into the frieght car, tumbled off the rails, down the mountain and landed on the valley below.
- Duck: The signal is green now. I must go now. (puffs away)
- Duck as Narrator: James and Diesel saw that a frieght train was in front of them.
- James: Stop!
- Duck as Narrator: Their drivers applided their brakes, but it was too late. With a mighty crash, the three mean engines hit the frieght train. Their drivers and firemen had jumped clear. Luckly, no one was hurt, but James and Diesel had came off the rails.
- James: Ugh.,.what happened?
- Duck as Narrator: Soon, I founded Steam Engine on the same cliff that Diesel had fallen off.
- Duck: It's the end of you, Steam Engine.
- Duck as Narrator: With my angry loud whistle, I charged foward and biffed to the back of Steam Engine and pushed him over the edge of the cliff.
- Steam Engine: (screams) Noooo!
- Duck as Narrator: A loud scream escaped from the evil engine as he fell towards the ravine. Suddenly, his scream was cut short by a loud explosion. The sound of bits and pieces flying followed, and the noise died to silence.
- Duck: The battle is done. Now, time to tell Sir Topham Hatt what the things Steam Engine has done to him. (puffs off to tell Sir Topham Hatt) Sir, Steam Engine had caused a lot of trouble to kill you.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Duck. You have saved me and Sodor from Steam Engine. As your reward, you can have the rest of the week off.
- Duck: Oh, thank you sir!
- Duck as Narrator: I went to get a rest of the week off. Later that day, James and Diesel were in serious trouble.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You two had done it this time! You caused a lot of trouble! I think of the one second that you do it without someone spotting you!
- James: But, sir! I felt like a team to destroy the mean twin diesels!
- Sir Topham Hatt: SILENCE!! For your punishment, you'll be staying in your sheds for the next two months!
- James: NO!! NOT TWO MONTHS!!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes! Two months! This would take a long time! And I'll send you to your sheds! Understand?!
- James: NO!!! YOU'RE WRONG!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! IT NEVER BEING LONG!!!!!! I'M VERY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sir Topham Hatt: (still angry) It's too late for an apologies!!!!!! And it is being long!!
- James: (still scared) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (wailing)