Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck Saves Diesel
Duck Saves Diesel, retitled Duck Helps Out is the fourteenth episode of the third season. Then, it was remade in a sixth season episode.
- Bertie (Does Not Speak)
- Henrietta (Does Not Speak)
- Harold (Does Not Speak)
- Edward (Cameo)
- Henry (Cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (Mentioned)
- Mavis (Mentioned)
- Michael Angelis (UK)
- George Carlin (US)
- The episode is based on the story from The Railway Series book, Duck & Diesel using the UK title.
- Stock footage from A Close Shave is used as a flashback.
- In the American narration, the words, "points" and "OOH!" is changed to "switch" and "HELP!"
- This was Diesel's third accident.
- When the narrator says, "But it was too late!", Diesel is missing his eyebrows.
- Gordon, Henry and Edward are missing their tenders at the end.
- When Duck pulls Diesel out, he smiles.
- Thomas has James' sad face on just like Edward has in Edward and Gordon.
- Diesel doesn't have the sixth truck when he collects the trucks. Now, he has it when he cross the bridge.
- Henry is missing his eyebrows at the beginning.
- When Diesel fell into a ditch, he has his angry face on.
- When Duck and Diesel puffed back home, they're missing their eyebrows.
- When the narrator says, "Poor Diesel. He landed into a ditch", a toad is on top of Diesel.