Duck Saves Diesel
Duck Saves Diesel, retitled Duck Helps Out is the fourteenth episode of the third season. Then, it was remade in a sixth season episode.
- Bertie (Does Not Speak)
- Henrietta (Does Not Speak)
- Harold (Does Not Speak)
- Edward (Cameo)
- Henry (Cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (Mentioned)
- Mavis (Mentioned)
- Michael Angelis (UK)
- George Carlin (US)
- The episode is based on the story from The Railway Series book, Duck & Diesel using the UK title.
- Stock footage from A Close Shave is used as a flashback.
- In the American narration, the words, "points" and "OOH!" is changed to "switch" and "HELP!"
- This was Diesel's third accident.
- When the narrator says, "But it was too late!", Diesel is missing his eyebrows.
- Gordon, Henry and Edward are missing their tenders at the end.
- When Duck pulls Diesel out, he smiles.
- Thomas has James' sad face on just like Edward has in Edward and Gordon.
- Diesel doesn't have the sixth truck when he collects the trucks. Now, he has it when he cross the bridge.
- Henry is missing his eyebrows at the beginning.
- When Diesel fell into a ditch, he has his angry face on.
- When Duck and Diesel puffed back home, they're missing their eyebrows.
- When the narrator says, "Poor Diesel. He landed into a ditch", a toad is on top of Diesel.