Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duncan & Stewie is a Potential Plotline episode.
Duncan is gloating about taking the Douglas & Douches of Boxfold to a special reception at Naron, but on the way he is diverted to let a yellow high-speed diesel past. At the Transfer Yards, Duncan discovers the engine is called Stewie and will be taking the Douglas & Douches. Duncan advices Stewie to take on oil, but he refuses. Stewie never takes oil on, and pays the price when he runs out of diesel oil on Duncan's Hill. Duncan goes to the rescue, and at Naron is lauded by Mr Percival.
- Mr. Stewie (new character)
- Mrs. Percical
- Mr Percival
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Handel (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Fearless Freddie (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Mighty-Mac (cameo)
- First apperence of Mrs. Percical and his CGI face.
- Stock Footage from "Duncan & The Old Mine" is used.
- Stewie's driver should have made him stop for fuel.
- Duncan: Good morining, Skarloey. I look my best and do ya know why?
- Skarloey: Why?
- Duncan: Because the Douglas & Douches are visiting. Mr Percival will be choosing me as thier special engine.
- Skarloey: pah!
- Mrs.Percical: hey, Duncan, you stop please?