Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duncan Takes A Tumble will be the third episode of the seventeenth season of Thomas and Friends.
- January 23, 2013 (UK)
- March 27, 2013 (US)
It was very busy at Transfer Yards. There are lots of little engines. Duncan is one of them. He was a show-off and now he is really useful. Thomas was chuffing to the Transfer Yards. He saw Duncan shunting trucks with Skarloey. They were happy to see Thomas. Then, Duncan biffed the trucks hard.
- Sir Handel
- Mighty Mac
- The Thin Controller
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Victor (cameo)
- Luke (cameo)
- Transfer Yards
- The Fields
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds
- Sodor Steamworks (mentioned)
- Brendam Docks (mentioned)
- Stock Footage from Don't Bother Victor and Wonky Whistle is used.
- Duncan and Mighty Mac appear in CGI for the first time.
- I would have taken more than a few days to fix Duncan.
- When Rocky rescues Duncan, Thomas' wheels are yellow.
- In the UK version, Michael Angelis says Duncan biffed the freight cars hard! But freight cars is a US term.