- Chris McLean (shopkeeper)
- Big Nate (police officer)
- Gina (police officer)
- DJ (cameo)
- Owen (cameo)
- Gwen (cameo)
- Heather (cameo)
- Papa Smurf (cameo)
- Smurfette (cameo)
- Brainy Smurf (cameo)
- Narrator: One day, Duncan and Courtney went to a toy store, where Duncan saw a 1997 Elmo Doll, it happened.
- Duncan: Look! It's a 1997 Elmo Doll! Can I have it, Courtney? Since I got a black shirt with a white skull, a flea collar, a green mohawk on my hair, and a goatee.
- Courtney: No, Duncan! You are too old for Elmo and Sesame Street! You are 16 years old!
- Duncan: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WANT THAT 1997 ELMO DOLL!
- Courtney: YOU MUST DIE! (pays Chris McLean)
- Chris: Thanks, Courtney.
- Courtney: No problem.
- Narrator: The next day, Duncan and Courtney went to a book store, where Duncan saw a 2006 Blue is My Name book.
- Duncan: Can I have this 2006 Blue is My Name book?! Because I really want that 1997 Elmo Doll.
- Courtney: No, Duncan! And it's hard-to-find!!
- Duncan: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I WANT THAT 2006 BLUE IS MY NAME BOOK!!
- Courtney: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP THEN ALL YOU WANT IS A VERY BIG SPANKING!
- Duncan: NO! NO!! NO!!! NOO!!!! NOOOO!!!
- Narrator: Then Courtney ran away from Duncan's tantrum, until the police officers arrived.
- Big Nate: Hey! What are YOU doing?!?!
- Duncan: STOP! I'm not gonna see some Blue's Clues books!
- Gina: Keep it down or you're going to us in trouble! We'll wrap you in toilet paper.
- Big Nate: You're right, Gina.
- Duncan: (muffled) I feel like a mummy.
- Big Nate: If you fall off that cliff, you will turn into a frog! Nyah!
- Gina: (makes raspberry) Go away, Duncan!
- Duncan: (falls off cliff) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more coming soon
Courtney has Ganon's voice.
Big Nate and Gina are no longer friends, but enemies.
April 20, 2011