Easter Day at Shining Time Station is an 15th episode of Family Special Pilots in Shining Time Station. Originally aired in May 9, 1994.
It's Easter Day, BJ and Schemer have a big fight about this. It's end up to Barney, Mr. Conductor cousins, Sonic and Tails to defeat BJ and Schemer.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- The Jukebox Band
- Midge Smoot
Jukebox Band Song:
- Gather Together
Thomas Stories Segments:
- Edward Helps Out and Bertie's Chase (Both Told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Early 1994 voice and costume.
- Sonic has his 1993 voice and mascot costume.
- Tails has his 1993 voice and mascot costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode also seen in "On the Move".
- The Barney voice used in this episode also heard in "Barney Live! In New York City".
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Barney's Fun and Games"
- In the story Edward Helps Out, Edward, Gordon, Thomas, James, and Henry are cutted out.
- Becky wore a same hairstyle in Dance Crazy in the beginning and middle of the episode and wore a yellow shirt and blue shorts.
- Dan wore a purple t-shirt and red shorts.
- Kara wore a White shirt and black skirts.
- Michael wore a same soccer clothes in Having Tens of Fun and The Exercise Circus.
- The Shining Time Station Family Specials set is used.
- This episode has a VHS Release Date on April 27, 1995.