Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward Solves The Problem, Retitled Diesel's Fruitful Day In American Releases, Is A Season 14 Episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
- Narrators: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Oliver (Cameo)
- Mavis (Cameo)
- James (Cameo)
- Thomas (Does Not Speak)
- Percy (Does Not Speak)
- Stanley (Does Not Speak)
- Harold (Does Not Speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Annie & Clarabell (Cameo)
- Douglas (Deleted Scene Cameo)
Diesel Has The Often Dirtiest Work To Do. But When He Crashes Into The Friut Train Which Someone Is About To Pull, Edward Rescues Him.
- Douglas Was To Appear In This Episode, But It Was Cut.
- The Trucks Derail When Diesel Comes Out Of The Friut Train.
- Narrator: It Was A Splendid Day On The Island Of Sodor. Harold The Helicopter Was Working Harder Than Ever Before. All The Engines Were Busy Too. Edward Was Talking To Duck.
- Edward: I Was Very Kind.
- Duck: I Like To Work Without Fuss.
- Edward: I'm A Blue, Old & Wise Engine.
- Duck: We Love To Work.
- Edward: And We Are Both Hard-Workers.
- Duck: We Are Both Really-Useful Engines.
- Narrator: Later, Diesel Was Resting At The Quarry When The Fat Controller Came To See Him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Diesel, You Have To Pull A Goods Train.
- Narrator: Diesel Was Cross.
- Diesel: A Goods Train?! What Nonsence?!
- Narrator: Diesel Didn't Want To Pull The Goods Train. He Arrived At The Yards Where Thomas & Percy Were There. Then, He Saw Percy's Trucks.
- Diesel: I'm Going To Pull Percy's Trucks.
- Narrator: Diesel Buffered Up To Percy's Trucks & Pulled Them Out Of The Yards. Later, Edward & Duck Were Still Talking.
- Duck: Diesel's A Devious Diesel Engine.
- Edward: He Likes To Cause Trouble.
- Duck: He Really Does.
- Edward: He Is Very Troublesome & Bad.
- Duck: He Sometimes Steals Trains From Steam Engines & Diesel Engines.
- Narrator: Meanwhile, Diesel Was Still Pulling Percy's Trucks.
- Diesel: Now, I Will Never Pull Goods Trains!!
- Narrator: Soon They Saw The Sign. It Said: "All Trains Stop To Pin Down Brakes". But Diesel Didn't Slow Down His Brakes. Intstead, He Ran Fast The Sign, & Percy's Trucks Pushed Him Along The Line.
- Trucks: ON, ON, ON!
- Diesel: HELP, HELP!
- Narrator: The Man On The Crossing Was Waving A Flag, Which Was Too Late For Diesel To Switch On The Runaway Siding. Later, Stanley Was About To Pull A Fruit Train, When Diesel Slided Into The Yard As He Tried To Grip The Rails.
- Diesel: OH MY GOD!! LOOOKKK OOOUUUUTT!!!
- (Crashing Sound Effect)
- Narrator: Diesel Had Smashed Into The Fruit Train Which Stanley Was About To Pull. He Had Bursted Out Of It & Fruit Splattered On Him, But Not On Stanley.
- Diesel: Oh God, It Hurts. Help, Help, Heeelp!
- Narrator: 2 Breakdown Trains Were There, & They Cleared Up The Mess. Just Then, Diesel Heard A Whistle. It Was Edward & Duck. They Came To The Rescue.
- Edward: Oh, Look Here, Duck. What Is That Fruity Train?
- Duck: It's Diesel. Didn't You Know.
- Edward: It's Diesel's Shape. But Diesel Was Just A Devious Diesel Engine, & He Says, He Doesn't Like Pulling Goods Trains.
- Narrator: Diesel Pretended He Hadn't Heard. Edward & Duck Cleared Up The Unhurt Trucks & Helped Diesel To The Station. The Fat Controller Was There.
- The Fat Controller: Well Done, Duck & Edward.
- Narrator: He Turned To Diesel, Who Just Didn't Say Anything, & He Was Cross.
- The Fat Controller: Diesel, You Are Supposed To Take A Goods Train Into The Station! But Now, You Had Destroyed The Fruit Train! As Punishment, I Will Keep You In The Shed For The Next Two Months!
- Diesel: Two Months?! You Can't Be Serious!
- The Fat Controller: Yes, I Am!