Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward And Gordon, Edward Helps Out in the U.S. is a Season 1 episode.
Edward is sad that he never goes out to shunt or pull freight cars. His driver understands so lights Edward's fire and drives out to pull some coaches. Later Edward sees Gordon pulling a goods train. Then Gordon gets stuck on a hill. Edward decides to help by pushing Gordon to the top. Later Edward is rewarded with a drink and a new coat of paint.
- Ringo Starr (UK/US)
- George Carlin (US)
- Michael Angelis (UK Coming in 2013)
- Michael Brandon (US Coming in 2013)
- Thomas (cameo in original versions Thomas can speak coming in 2013)
- Henry (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas
- Old Slow Coach
- Tiger Moth
- The Boulder
- Farmer McColl
- Sir Lowham Hatt
- Because Gordon got stuck on the hill, the hill got named Gordon's Hill.
- Thomas's name is used in Michael Brandon's and Michael Angelis' re-recorded narrations, but not in the original Ringo Starr or George Carlin versions.
- in Thomas and Gordon