Election Day At Shining Time Station is a Shining Time Station Home Video released on August 18, 1998 by Lyrick Studios. It takes place during the events of the Season 3 episode The Mayor Runs For Re-Election.
- Election Day has come to Shining Time Station, and Ash, Kevin, Michiko, Audrey, Alex, Peter, Janna and Hope, Rikochet, Scooby, Gretchen, Sashi, Stacy, Harry, Billy and Mr. Conductor 1 are helping Mayor Flopdinger on the next election for America. With Schemer, Schemee and The Mean Six in a challenge, Ash must put things right in order to become Pokemon President.
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Mayor Flopdinger (Jerome Dempsey)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Kevin Keene (Matt Hill)
- Michiko Ohara (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Audrey Jones (Grey DeLisle)
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Janna Sullivan (Grey DeLisle)
- Hope Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
- Sashi Kobayashi (Tania Gunadi)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Fiona Von Steig (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Brittany Wong (Minae Noji)
- Zuzu Boyle (Emily Jenness)
Thomas Stories (focusing on Edward)
- Edward Helps Out
- Edward, Trevor and The Really Useful Party
- Old Iron
- Edward's Exploit
- That's What An Election Is (a parody of That's What An Island Is)
- This home video marks the return appearance of Mayor Flopdinger.
- Michiko's outfit is composed of: a pale pink long sleeved shirt, blue skirt, tan pantyhose and orange sandals.
- Audrey's outfit is composed of: a light red long sleeved shirt, green skirt, tan pantyhose and gray sandals.
- Fiona's outfit is composed of: a dark blue long sleeved shirt, black skirt, red and black striped pantyhose and brown boots.
- It is revealed that Ash wants to be a Pokemon President.
- Election Day is the most famous Holiday in Shining Time Station.
- (We open this home video with the Lyrick Studios FBI Warning)
- (We then see the Lyrick Studios Interpol Warnings)
- (The 1998-2001 Lyrick Studios logo appears)
- (The Britt Allcroft Presents logo soon follows)
- (We afterwards begin with the Shining Time Station theme song)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.