Elmer Fudd is a UK VHS Released in 1990 by Warner Home Video.
- What's Up Doc?
- Kit for Cat
- Each Dawn I Crow
- Ant Pasted
- Pests for Guests
- Rabbit Seasoning
- Hare Brush
- Cat Feud
- Release Date: 1990
- Distributed by Warner Home Video.
- What's Up Doc? - Bugs' showbiz career is recounted from babyhood to stardom. Bugs and Elmer Fudd perform the title song.
- Heir-Conditioned - Sylvester inherits a fortune while Elmer fights off the cat's greedy friends and teaches about the need to invest the money.
- Kit for Cat - Elmer Fudd takes in Sylvester Cat and an orange kitten during a cold winter night. He'd like to adopt them both but can only keep one. He decides to go to bed and make up his mind in the morning. Sylvester and the kitten both want to be the one who is adopted. So, each tries to "frame" the other for misdeeds in hopes of swaying Elmer's decision in their favor. The noise escalates to the point that all three- Sylvester, the kitten, and Elmer too- are evicted and must scrounge for food in trash cans.
- Each Dawn I Crow - Chided by a narrator, John Rooster thinks Elmer Fudd is going to slaughter him with an axe for Sunday dinner and is willing to do anything to prevent his hour of doom.
- Ant Pasted - Elmer Fudd, on a fourth of July picnic, throws some of his firecrackers into an ant colony, and the ants declare all-out war on him.
- Pests of Guests - Elmer Fudd buys a wooden set of drawers not knowing that two polite twin gophers have claimed the piece of furniture as their home. When Elmer places the drawers in his bedroom, the gophers decide to start storing their nuts and begin drawing an excess of tree acorns into Elmer's house. Fudd loses his cool and tries to eliminate the gophers by any means.
- Rabbit Seasoning - Daffy Duck tricks Elmer Fudd into believing it's rabbit season; but Bugs Bunny uses a female disguise and faulty pronouns to fight back.
- Hare Brush - The corporate board has Elmer committed to an asylum because he thinks he's a rabbit. At the sanitarium Bugs agrees to trade places with Elmer.
- Cat Feud - Bulldog Marc Anthony is a guard at a construction site. He finds a kitten, Pussyfoot, to whom he affectionately gives a wiener for lunch. A hungry, grown cat sees the wiener and tries to take it from Pussyfoot. So, in defense of his kitten friend, Marc Anthony fights the cat on the steal beams of the partly constructed skeleton of a building.