Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kent is the main continent of Elsareth, and the only actual single "continent" (the rest are islands).
Kent is governed by a Delegation.
Kent is divided into 9 districts, divided according to population and geography.
Northernmost district. Largest because of small population. Northern reaches of district mountainous, called the Northern Barrens.
- Population Density: Concentrated toward southern border of district.
- Landscape: Northeast district. Bordered on west by mountains. Bordered on south by the River.
- Population Density: Concentrated along River and peninsula.
- Landscape: Forested area. Bordered on east by River and the Empire Lake.
- Landscape: Bordered by River on south and east. Large delta at the end of the River.
Civilized, wealthy district. Contains capitol of Rishan and Empire Lake.
- Landscape: Smallest district. Contains port city of Elbane.
- Population Density: High.
Kent is governed by a delegation consisting of 11 equally ranked delegates who serve 7-year terms.
When a member of the delegation dies or completes their term, the remaining delegates elect (majority rule) the replacement. In case of tied votes, the leaving delegate (if alive) will vote.
To elect a new member, in case of death or retirement, at least seven delegates must be present. If seven are present, they choose members to fill the remaining seats. If less than seven are alive, then the people elect the remaining delegates.
This delegation sets all laws and manages departments.
- Justice - 3 seats - manages courts, police, and acts as supreme court.
- Security - 2 seats - Manages army and intelligence. (Declaration of war requires unanimous vote of all 11 delegates)
- Health - 2 seats - Manages agriculture and medicine.
- Industry - 2 seats - Manages manufacturing and resources.
- Civil Peace - Manages culture and employment.
- Interior - Manages government-funded roads and buildings.
(Each district also contains a delegation of 11 members who handle laws and departments.)
- Expanded sections for each district providing agriculture, population, city names and locations, and landscape. Use the world map for reference on major boundaries and such.