Emily and Mavis go to the movies. They both begin to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. In the movie scene there were Clone troopers marching. Emily becomes so upset, she starts to cry. Mavis drags her out of the theater. The next day, Emily and Mavis go to the same movies. They both begin to watch Robin Hood. In the movie scene there was Prince John cackling. Mavis gets stunned, and Emily starts crying again. Mavis rolls her eyes, and the other trains say "Fade out already, we got the jokes!"
- Emily: I wanna watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Mavis: That's right, Emily.
- Narrator: And so, Emily and Mavis began to watch Star Wars.
- Cody: (in scene) Come on, soliders. Let's march.
- Other Clone Troopers: March!
- Emily: (blubbers, then sobs) WAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
- Mavis: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day...
- Emily: I wanna watch Robin Hood!
- Mavis: That's right, Emily!
- Prince John: (in scene, cackling) MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Emily: (starts bawling again) BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAA!
- Mavis: (rolls her eyes) Oh, dear...
- Other Trains: Fade out already, we got the jokes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mavis has Mickey Mouse's voice.
November 25, 2009