Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Engine TUGS-Featuring Thomas and Peter Sam is a Thomas/TUGS Parody Series. It is all about Thomas the Tank Engine, The Fat Controller's first engine, Henry the Green Engine, The Fat Controller's second engine, Edward the Blue Engine, The Fat Controller's third engine, James the Red Engine, The Fat Controller's fourth engine, Gordon the Big Engine, The Fat Controller's fifth engine, Murdoch, The Fat Controller's sixth engine, Peter Sam, The Fat Controller's seventh engine and Trevor the Traction Engine, The Fat Controller's eighth engine and The Fat Controller's rival is The Angry Policeman who has devious engines called Devious Diesel, The Angry Policeman's first engine, Arry, The Angry Policeman's second engine, Bert, The Angry Policeman's third engine, Dodge, The Angry Policeman's fourth engine and Splatter, The Angry Policeman's last engine and with Duncan and George the Steamroller often.
- Thomas as Ten Cents
- Henry as Big Mac
- Edward as OJ
- James as Top Hat
- Gordon as Warrior
- Murdoch as Hercules
- Peter Sam as Sunshine
- Trevor as Grampus
- and more
- Peter Sam - Peter Sam arrives on the island.
- Trapped - A big tramp steamer gets stuck and traps Dodge, James, Henry, Edward and Peter Sam.
- High Winds - Duncan arrives on sodor and makes Arry do some favors for him.
- Quarantine - Edward almost gets scrapped.
- 4th of July - The Other Engines must save Trevor before George blows him up.
- Gordon - Gordon uselly bump into everything and lets Henry do his job