- Eric: Mom, can i get a Kipper: Tiger Tales VHS. Please?
- Mom: yes Cause your ungrounded have fun.
- Dad: Cat, stay here!
- Eric: I'm going to the abc shop. Let's go!
- All: Bye, Eric!
- Eric: Bye!
- Man: Welcome to the abc shop, may I help you?
- Eric: Where is Kipper: Tiger Tales on VHS
- Man: It is in the kipper VHS"s
- Eric: Their Is Kipper: Tiger Tales VHS
- Man: Here you go. have a nice day
- Eric: Yay! I got it!
- Parents: It's Eric!
- Eric: I'm home!
- Mom: Did you have fun?
- Eric: I have fun, too.
- Eric: Now I have the VHS of Kipper: Tiger Tales. I'm going to watch right now. I going to put the Kipper: Tiger Tales to the VHS player. I going to make the opening to Kipper: Tiger Tales VHS. I going to turn on the tv, Wait. The tv is not on yet. The VCR is on to. I going to turn it on.
- "Eric turn on the tv"
- Eric: Now To Put It In
- "Eric put in the tape"
WARNING New Penalties Copyright Amendments Act 1996 INDIVIDUALS FACE UP TO $50,000 YEARS PER OFFENCE FIVE YEARS IMPRISONMENT CORPORATIONS FACE UP TO $250,000 YEARS PER OFFENCE IS IN PROHIBITED TO 1 COPY THSI FILM 2 SELL ON HIRE INFRINGING COPES 3 HAVE INFRINGING COPES IN YOUR POSSESSION FOR SALE ON HIRE 4 THIS CASSETTE IS FOR PRIVATE VIEWING ONKY AND MUST BE SCREENED IN PUBLIC
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY
V S A
VIDEO SELECTION AUSTRAILS
V A DIVISION OF ROADSHOW ENTERTAINMENT
All ages admitted.
This movie contains nothing that would offend parents for viewing by children.
Such films may contain only mild fantasy violence or crude humor. Such films have no nudity, sex or drugs of any kind. Alcohol and tobacco may be used in small amounts by adults in the movie, but not by minors, especially in older G rated films.
The violence must be cartoonish in nature and/or minimal in quantity.
- Announcer: Coming Soon To Theaters From ABC VIDEO
- Announcer: For A Wiggles Music Video "Hoop Dee Doo" And "Wiggly Party" By The Wiggles.
- B Is For Babar
- T Is For Thomas The Tank Engline And Friends
- P Is For Play School
- F Is For Fireman Sam
- Chorus Singing: Fireman Sam Is Waiting For Time, Fireman Sam Is There On Time
- S Is For Spot
- Chorus Singing: Spot, Spot, I Love A Ball Spot
- And A B C Is The Best Kids Videos To Take Them Home Today
- Anthony: Get ready, everybody. It's hoop dee doo wiggly polka time! Hoop dee doo, hoop dee doo. I hear a polka and my troubles are through. Hoop dee doo, hoop dee dee. This kind of music is like heaven to me. Hoop dee doo, hoop dee doo. It's got me higher than a kite. Hand me down my soup pan fish. I am gonna get my wish. Hoop dee dooing it tonight. When there's a trumpet blowing rat-a-ta-ta-ta, I get a thrill. Whoopie! I always will.
- Murray: Jeff? When there's an old accordion stretching out a mile, I always smile. Whoo hoo. Cause that's my style.
- Anthony: Here comes Greg. When they fiddle in the middle it really is real how they play the tune so sweet. Play the tune so sweet that I could die.
- Anthony: Murray? Oh, lead me to the floor and here me yell for more. Cause I'm a hoop dee dooing kind of guy.
- Murray: We all are! Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee dee. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee dooing it tonight. When there's a trumpet blowing rat-a-ta-ta-ta. I get a thrill. Ha ha! I always will. Whoo hoo. When there's an old accordion stretching out a mile, I always smile. Ha ha! Cause that's my style.
- Anthony: Greg? When they freaking fiddle in the freaking stupid middle it really is real how they f**king play the f**king tune so f**king sweet. F**king Play the f**king tune so f**king sweet that I could freaking stupidly die.
- Anthony: Here comes Murray. Oh, lead me to the floor and here me yell for more. Cause I'm a hoop dee dooing kind of guy. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee doo. I here a polka and my troubles are through. Hoop dee doo, Hoop dee dee. This kind of music is like heaven to me. Hoop dee doo. Hoop dee doo. It's got me higher than a kite. Oh, hand me down my soup pan. I am gonna get my wish. Hoop dee dooing it with all of my might. I'm in polka. I'm in the mood. When I'm dancing, Give me room.
Hoop dee dooing it, hoop dee dooing it, hoop dee dooing it tonight.
- Captain Feathersword: (in high voice) Oh! Wiggly Party Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving.
- Captain Feathersword: (in normal voice) Stamp, stamp, stamp, clap, clap, clap. Wiggle your hips just like that. Pin the tail on the donkey. Now we're playing hide and seek. And in the kitchen, we're making All the fruit salad you can eat At the Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving.
- Captain Feathersword, Jeff and Murray: Stamp, stamp, stamp, clap, clap, clap. Wiggle your hips just like that. Put on your party hats And you dress up in costumes, too. Pass the parcel and then There's a present for me and you At the Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving. Wiggly Party. Everybody's grooving.
- Anthony: Stamp, stamp, stamp, clap, clap, clap. Wiggle your hips just like that. Stamp, stamp, stamp, clap, clap, clap. Wiggle your hips just like that. (repeat until fade-out)
KIPPER: TIGER TALES
For General Exbidtion
ABC Apple. Bee. Carrot FOR KIDS
---------------------- \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / ROADSHOW ENTERTAINMENT -------------------------- A VILLAGE ROADSHOW COMPANY
BBC HOME VIDEO
LIONSGATE HOME ENTERIANKENT
LIONSGATE PICTURES PRESENTS
KIPPER TIGER TALES THE MOVIE
- Chorus Sings: They call him Kipper, Kipper the Dog The dog with a slipper, that's Kipper Kipper the Dog, by the way that's a toad not a frog Now he can do this, do you think this you could, Now he can do that which is more than any old cat could Would you like a dog, like a dog, like a dog, like a dog like Kipper
That's Kipper the Dog Now that's a frog (clap! clap!)
ERIC POOPS ON THE COMPUTER
- Eric: I Gonna Poop On My Crappy Computer
- Computer Announcer: Poop It And If You Don't And Broke And Cracked It
- (Eric Poop On The Computer)
- (Poop Noise Plays)
- Dad: Eric, How Dare You Poop On You Crappy Computer, How Cam You Do This To Your Father, Thats It, You Are Grounded, Go To Bed Now
- Eric: OK Dad
ERIC SAYS MATHS IS BORING
- Teacher: ok class, we gonna do some maths
- eric: no, I hate maths, that I hate it, it was so boring
- kayla: no, it's not boring, it's was fun
- teacher: thank you Kayla, Eric how dare you says that maths is boring, that's is it, go to the principal"s office now
- eric: shut up, teacher, time for beating
- eric: for you WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Ree Ree, you sonofabith
- eric: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
- teacher: no no no no no no bad boy no no no, not ok, not ok, not ok, not ok, not ok, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more no more, not more beating you must go to the principal
- eric: WAH WAH WAH A R WAAAAAAAAAAAAH A R WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A R NO NO NO
- eric: no earth king you mothers gonna kill you
- eric: you mother shouning roll oh my god freaker stupid you such a Shane of yourself prepend to die now
- teacher: thats enough, Eric, go to the principal"s office now
- Eric: (in italian) bull asshole asswipe for king freak stupid bastard darn crap dammit peepee poopoo freakishly holy crap and crab
- teacher: holy mother of goodness, Eric, you are not my teacher, you at empty coming back to school, bye the way, I am not your teacher, no more
- Principal: so eric, why are you here
- Eric: i say math is boring, and I say shut up teacher and I beat him and call him a sonofabith, and say no princpal and I kill him and i speak swear words in italian
- Principal: Eric, how dare you say bad words and best teacher and kill teacher, you... Are... Expelled for 100 days, I writing a note to your parents
- Mom: how was school
- Eric: it's was good and ok
- mom: let's me see
- mom: thank you
- mom: Eric, what is wrong with you, you always getting in trouble at school, honey, come here
- Dad: what is it
- mom: Eric got expelled
- dad: what, how could you
- Mom: you are grounded for 2 years
- Dad: yes 2 years you need to learn your listen
- eric: Stupid fat nerd and stupid fat ugly person why do you always ground me you should be sent to prison!
- 'Diesel and Kimberly are angry with Brian, staring at him'
- 'Eric is sad'
- Dad: Eric I should have done this earlier but now me and your mom are going to smack you on the face one billion times!
- Eric: Oh no please!
- 'Spanking Now but the Mosaic coreved it'
- Eric: OW, it hurts so bad! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!
- Mom: What is the next punishment?
- Dad: We shall torture him with sounds and songs he doesn't even like.
- eric: oh dear god
- 'Something from the 90's, THX Logo, Word by ??? and Fart Sound plays'
- Dad: Now go upstairs to your room now!
- dad: Now go to sleep!
- eric: But, dad!
- Dad: Asleep.
- eric: But...
- Dad: ASLEEP!
- Eric: Okay dad. It's just not fair.
- Principal: Last time he tried to smack me on the face a thousand times!
- Teacher: Last time he got nail clipper and listed it on me and I was bleeding and laughed ha ha.
- principal: I should kick him out of my class!
- Teacher: I should expell him!
- Mom: I know what I am going to do!
- Dad: What?
- Mom: I send him to Earth and I am going to send him out!
- Principal: Yeah.
- Teacher: You should do that.