Prototype 1: 11th December 2006
The first prototype was versioned off on 11th December 2006.
- Can draw ellipses and figure 8 shapes onto a canvas.
- Can add labels to the canvas.
- Can move shapes and labels.
- Can fill the intersections of shapes.
- Can delete unwanted items.
- Has option to snap to grid whilst drawing/moving.
Improvements Needed To Included Features
- Snap to grid option possibly removed, or at least off by default as mentioned by Chris Roast.
- Filling of intersections needs more work.
- Ability to also resize shapes/labels as well as move them.
A zip file containing the executables needed for prototype 1 can be found here: Download Prototype 1 (21KB)
The .NET 2.0 framework is required to run the executable, available here.