Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Basic Druid overview to go in here
Game Rule Information
- Alignment: Neutral good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, or neutral evil.
- Hit Die: d8.
The druid's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Animal Empathy (Cha, exclusive skill), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intuit Direction (Wis), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Profession (Wis), Scry (Int, exclusive skill), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), and Wilderness Lore (Wis).
- Skill Points at 1st Level: (4 + Int modifier)x4.
- Skill Points at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Druids are proficient with the following weapons: club, dagger, dart, halfspear, longspear, quarterstaff, scimitar, sickle, shortspear, and sling. Their spiritual oaths prohibit them from using weapons other than these. They are proficient with light and medium armors but are prohibited from wearing metal armor (thus, they may wear only padded, leather, or hide armor). They are skilled with shields but must use only wooden ones.
- A druid who wears prohibited armor or wields a prohibited weapon is unable to use any of her magical powers while doing so and for 24 hours thereafter. (Note: A druid can use wooden items that have been altered by the ironwood spell so that they function as though they were steel.)
- Spells: A druid casts divine spells. A druid may prepare and cast any spell on the druid spell list provided she can cast spells of that level. She prepares and casts spells the way a cleric does (though she cannot lose a prepared spell to cast a cure spell in its place). To prepare or cast a spell, a druid must have a Wisdom score of at least 10 + the spell's level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a druid's spell is 10 + the spell's level + the druid's Wisdom modifier. Bonus spells for druids are based on Wisdom.
- Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells: A druid can't cast spells of an alignment opposed to her own.
- Nature Sense: A druid can identify plants and animals (their species and special traits) with perfect accuracy. The druid can determine whether water is safe to drink or dangerous.
- Animal Companion: A 1st-level druid may begin play with an animal companion. This animal is one that the druid has befriended with the spell animal friendship.
- Woodland Stride: Starting at 2nd level, a druid may move through natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain at his or her normal speed and without suffering damage or other impairment. However, thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that are enchanted or magically manipulated to impede motion still affect the druid.
- Trackless Step: Starting at 3rd level, a druid leaves no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked.
- Resist Nature's Lure: Starting at 4th level, a druid gains a +4 bonus to saving throws against the spell-like abilities of feys.
- Wild Shape: At 5th level, a druid gains the spell-like ability to polymorph self into a Small or Medium-size animal (but not a dire animal) and back again once per day. Unlike the standard use of the spell, however, the druid may only adopt one form. As stated in the spell description, the druid regains hit points as if he or she has rested for a day. The druid does not risk the standard penalty for being disoriented while in the wild shape.
- The druid can use this ability more times per day at 6th, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level, as noted. In addition, the druid gains the ability to take the shape of a Large animal at 8th level, a Tiny animal at 11th level, and a Huge animal at 15th level. At 12th level or higher, she can take the form of a dire animal.
- At 16th level or higher, the druid may use wild shape to change into a Small, Medium-size, or Large air, earth, fire, or water elemental once per day. The druid gains all the elemental's special abilities. At 18th level, the druid can do this three times per day.
- Venom Immunity: At 9th level, a druid gains immunity to all organic poisons, including monster poisons but not mineral poisons or poison gas.
- A Thousand Faces: At 13th level, a druid gains the supernatural ability to change his or her appearance at will, as if using the spell alter self.
- Timeless Body: After achieving 15th level, a druid no longer suffers ability penalties for aging and cannot be magically aged. Any penalties she may have already suffered, however, remain in place. Bonuses still accrue, and the druid still dies of old age when her time is up.
A druid who ceases to revere nature or who changes to a prohibited alignment loses all spells and druidic abilities and cannot gain levels as a druid until she atones.
|Class Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|1st||+0||+2||+0||+2||Nature Sense, Animal Companion|
|4th||+3||+4||+1||+4||Resist Nature's Lure|
|5th||+3||+4||+1||+4||Wild Shape 1/day|
|6th||+4||+5||+2||+5||Wild Shape 2/day|
|7th||+5||+5||+2||+5||Wild Shape 3/day|
|8th||+6/+1||+6||+2||+6||Wild Shape (Large)|
|10th||+7/+2||+7||+3||+7||Wild Shape 4/day|
Spells per Day