Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First Circle Bard Spells
Second Circle Bard Spells
Third Circle Bard Spells
Fourth Circle Bard Spells
First Circle Cleric Spells
Second Circle Cleric Spells
Third Circle Cleric Spells
Fourth Circle Cleric Spells
First Circle Druid Spells
- Animal Friendship: Gains permanent animal companions.
- Calm Animals: Calms 2d4 +1/level HD of animals, beasts, and magical beasts.
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5).
- Detect Animals or Plants: Detects species of animals or plants.
- Detect Snares and Pits: Reveals natural or primitive traps.
- Endure Elements: Ignores 5 damage/round from one energy type.
- Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius circle.
- Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, etc.
- Goodberry: 2d4 berries each cure 1 hp (max 8 hp/24 hours).
- Invisibility to Animals: Animals can't perceive one subject/level.
- Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 bonus to attack and damage.
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds the caster.
- Pass without Trace: One subject/level leaves no tracks.
- Shillelagh: Cudgel or quarterstaff becomes +1 weapon (1d10 damage) for 1 minute/level.
- Summon Nature's Ally I: Calls creature to fight.
Second Circle Druid Spells
- Animal Messenger: Sends a Tiny animal to a specific place.
- Animal Trance: Fascinates 2d6 HD of animals.
- Barkskin: Grants +3 natural armor bonus (or higher).
- Charm Person or Animal: Makes one person or animal the caster’s friend.
- Chill Metal: Cold metal damages those who touch it.
- Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
- Fire Trap: Opened object deals 1d4 +1/level damage.
- Flame Blade: Touch attack deals 1d8 +1/two levels damage.
- Flaming Sphere: Rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Heat Metal: Hot metal damages those who touch it.
- Hold Animal: Holds one animal helpless; 1 round/level.
- Lesser Restoration: Dispels magic ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
- Produce Flame: 1d4 +1/two levels damage, touch or thrown.
- Resist Elements: Ignores first 12 damage from one energy type each round.
- Soften Earth and Stone: Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
- Speak with Animals: The caster can communicate with natural animals.
- Summon Nature's Ally II: Calls creature to fight.
- Summon Swarm: Summons swarm of small crawling or flying creatures.
- Tree Shape: The caster looks exactly like a tree for 1 hour/level.
- Warp Wood: Bends wood (shaft, handle, door, plank).
- Wood Shape: Rearranges wooden objects to suit the caster.
Third Circle Druid Spells
- Call Lightning: Directs lightning bolts (1d10/level) during storms.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 +1/level damage (max +10).
- Diminish Plants: Reduces size or blights growth of normal plants.
- Dominate Animal: Subject animal obeys silent mental commands.
- Greater Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 bonus to attack and damage per three caster levels (max +5)
- Meld into Stone: The caster and the caster’s gear merge with stone.
- Neutralize Poison: Detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
- Poison: Touch deals 1d10 Con damage, repeats in 1 min.
- Protection from Elements: Absorb 12 damage/level from one kind of energy.
- Remove Disease: Cures all diseases affecting subject.
- Snare: Creates a magical booby trap.
- Speak with Plants: The caster can talk to normal plants and plant creatures.
- Spike Growth: Creatures in area take 1d4 damage, may be slowed.
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any form.
- Summon Nature's Ally III: Calls creature to fight.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
Fourth Circle Druid Spells
- Antiplant Shell: Keeps animated plants at bay.
- Control Plants: Talk to and control plants & fungi.
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 +1/level damage (max +15).
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- Flame Strike: Smites foes with divine fire (1d6/level).
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Giant Vermin: Turns insects into giant vermin.
- Quench: Extinguishes nonmagical fires or one magic item.
- Reincarnate: Brings dead subject back in a random body.
- Repel Vermin: Insects stay 10 ft. away.
- Rusting Grasp: The caster’s touch corrodes iron and alloys.
- Scrying: Spies on subject from a distance.
- Sleet Storm: Hampers vision and movement.
- Spike Stones: Creatures in area take 1d8 damage, may be slowed.
- Summon Nature's Ally IV: Calls creature to fight.
First Circle Paladin Spells
Second Circle Paladin Spells
First Circle Ranger Spells
Second Circle Ranger Spells
Sorcerer & Wizard Spells
First Circle Sorcerer & Wizard Spells
Second Circle Sorcerer & Wizard Spells
Third Circle Sorcerer & Wizard Spells
Fourth Circle Sorcerer & Wizard Spells