- Yogi Bear (from Yogi Bear) as Basil
- Richard (from Peg + Cat) as Elmo
- Mickey Mouse (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) as Tailor
- Lips (from The Muppets) as Trumpeter
- Thing One and Thing Two (from The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!) as Two-Headed Monster
- The Jellybean Team (from Maggie and the Ferocious Beast) as Honkers
- The Piece Police (from The Puzzle Place) as Anything Muppets
- Shaun the Sheep (from Shaun the Sheep), Lambie (from Doc McStuffins) and Bo (from Garfield) as Sheep
- Seven (from Little Charmers) and Kwazii (from The Octonauts) as Chip and Dip
- Muno, Loofa, Brobee, Toodee and Plex (from Yo Gabba Gabba!) as AM Monsters
- Wolfie (from Special Agent Oso) as The Wolf
- Skully (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates), Mia (from Sofia the First) and Cuckoo Loca (from Minnie's Bow-Toons) as Birds
- Rowlf the Dog (from The Muppets) as Dog
- Winnie the Pooh (from Winnie the Pooh) as Bear
- Hamilton Hocks (from Maggie and the Ferocious Beast), Pig (from Curious Buddies) and Porky Pig (from Looney Tunes) as Pigs
- Marvin (from Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse) as Fred the Wonder Horse
- CowBella (from Pajanimals) as Cow
- Sherman (from The Noddy Shop) as Turtle
Richard: Wait, wait. Yoo-hoo. Pardon me. Yoo-hoo. Yoo-hoo. Excuse me. Will everybody be quiet? King Richard hears a noise.
Emily: Well, thank goodness, it's only a little shepherd.
Richard: Oh, shepherd not very scary. Hey, hey, hey. Shepherd even look brave.
Yogi Bear: Wait. But excuse me, but where are we and who are you?
Richard: Ahem. We are the creatures of the forest.
Mickey Mouse: Yeah, and are we ever glad to see you.
Yogi Bear: You are?
Homestar Runner: Strange things have been happening.
Emily: Yes, someone keeps playing tricks on us.
Yogi Bear: Tricks? What kind of tricks?
Emily: Hey, Richard. You just tell him what happened.
Richard: Okay. Ahem.
Oh, Richard's my name and Richard the King
and the kingdom should be a magnificent thing
Richard has splendid gown and a mace
I'll fill it with elegance, style and grace
But also today, Richard wearing a frown
as King Richard slept,
Last night someone crept
into Richard's chambers and sat on the crown.
Everyone: As King Richard left, last night someone crept, into Richard's chambers and sat on the crown.
Mickey Mouse: Good day.
I'm the tailor
and I make the clothes.
And not long ago,
I've got some trousers arose.
Oh, I've been making trousers
for all the townsfolk.
When somebody sew up the legs for a joke.
But it isn't funny.
It makes me see red.
For to my dismay,
they just fit one way.
And how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Everyone: For to his dismay, they just fit one way, and how would you like to wear pants on your head?
Lips: Oh, I'm Lips the trumpeter.
Music's my thing.
I'll blow this and people make way for the king.
It's a very good job if you're musically fit being King Richard's accompaniment.
But now what I do makes me sad and forlorn because just yesterday when I was away.
Somebody did something bad to my horn.
Everyone: Because just yesterday when he was away, somebody did something bad to his horn.
Richard: Oh, there used to be laughter and happiness here.
But now it's the kingdom, our specialties' fears.
It's just that we never know what to expect.
Seven and Kwazii: If you call us scaredy cats, you'll be correct.
Richard: If you think we like this, you're as wrong as can be,
Things very tough,
And if that's not enough,
This morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Everyone: Things very tough, and if that's not enough, this morning, this paper was pinned to that tree.
Emily: Some helpful tips for planning your move.
Mickey Mouse: And on top of all this, our bravest knight, Sir Peanut Otter, is nowhere to be found.
Yogi Bear: But that isn't very nice of someone to play tricks on you. What are you going to do?
Richard: Well, Granny the Riddler can you answer you any question. Granny can tell us who's playing tricks. Oh, someone has to go to the Fountain of Riddles.
Yogi Bear: But who?
Richard: Oh yeah. That's right.
Yogi Bear: Oh, now just a minute. I'm just a good-hearted little shepherd, not a brave-hearted little shepherd. Sorry.
Richard: Oh, no. Here we go again.
Mickey Mouse: Hey. I know. I can give you a disguise. Yes. I can disguise you as a wandering minstrel, a musician. Yeah, here. There. Now that will keep you safe.
Yogi Bear: But why would that keep me safe?
Mickey Mouse: Well, the only other outfit I have is for a rat catcher.
Yogi Bear: Oh, well, I sure don't wanna be a rat catcher.
Richard: Oh, well, good luck then.
Everyone: Goodbye, good luck, goodbye. Goodbye.
Richard: Good luck finding the Fountain of Riddles.