- Elmo (from Sesame Street) as Robin the Frog
- Mickey Mouse (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) as Scooter
- Max (from Max and Ruby) as Bean Bunny
- Jake (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates) as Gonzo
- Yogi Bear (from Yogi Bear) as Fozzie Bear
- Lucy van Pelt (from Peanuts) as Miss Piggy
- Jackman Wolf (from Sesame Street) as Clifford
- Polly Pi (from Rolie Polie Olie) as Prairie Dawn
- Sally (from The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!) Mokey Fraggle
- Princess Amber (from Sofia the First) as Janice
- Prince James (from Sofia the First) as Floyd Pepper
- Richard (from Peg + Cat) as Elmo
- Hoots the Owl (from Sesame Street) as Zoot
- Big Mouth (from Peg + Cat) as Animal
- Rusty (from The Noddy Shop) as Rizzo the Rat
- Mr. Scatterbrain (from The Mr. Men Show) as Beauregard
- Kermit the Frog (from The Muppets) as Big Bird
- Mr. Krabs (from SpongeBob SquarePants) as Ernie
- Squidward Tentacles (from SpongeBob SquarePants) as Bert
- Tyrone (from The Backyardigans) as Telly Monster
- Miss Nettle (from Sofia the First) as Grundgetta
- Skits Lorraine (from Martha Speaks) as Rowlf the Dog
- Winnie the Pooh (from Winnie the Pooh) as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
- Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) as Beaker
- Mr. Grumpy (from The Mr. Men Show) as Sam the Eagle
- Ed (from Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy) as Lew Zealand
- Franklin (from Franklin) as Gobo Fraggle
- Peanut Otter (from PB&J Otter) as Wembley Fraggle
- Izzy (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates) as Camilla the Chicken
- Telly Monster and Baby Bear (from Sesame Street) as Statler and Waldorf
- Charlie Brown (from Peanuts) as Kermit the Frog
Yogi Bear: Okay, everybody. Okay, okay, okay. Gather around. It's finally time for the Jim Henson tribute production number. Vikings, remember, come on the second chorus. Oh, accountants, hey, don't tap dance until we file in the giant 1040 form. And uh, Mickey and Jake, come on. Help me with this thing. Move it out of the way. Wait, wait, ho, ho, what is this? I've never notice this before. It said: "For Yogi, these might inspire some ideas for the tribute number. These are real letters from Jim's fans.
Jake: Read some, read some.
Yogi Bear: Really? Should I? Okay, okay, okay. Uh, let's see, it says, uh: "Dear Charlie Brown, my cousin Diane has a pet frog and she names him Kermit. And he could say hi just like you."
Jake: Aw, isn't that sweet?
Yogi Bear: Yeah. "I feel very sorry that your best friend, Jim, died." What?
Jake: Jim died? But we were just starting to get to know him.
Mickey Mouse: "Perhaps the substance of Jim Henson's genius was the ability to see wonder far off in crazy directions and get people to follow him there. From Bertha Marine, Over Plains, New York.
Jackman Wolf: "Dear Charlie Brown, I hope you feel better. I will miss Jim Henson, too. Hope this letter makes you feel better. I love you. Richard Cohen, Peabody, Massachusetts.
Lucy van Pelt: "You know, Mr. Henson was a very good talented teacher. He will never be dead in my heart. Elizabeth, Nicole and Evelyn, Mountain Heights, New Jersey.
Jake: "While felling asleep that night, our five old daughter said, 'It's a good thing there are people who could do Jim Henson's job. He'll be with us every time we watched The Muppets'. He'll be able to see them from heaven.' Maurice's family, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Elmo: "We will miss you, Jim Henson. Matt." (sighs)
Yogi Bear: Cancel. Cancel. Cancel the production number. Cancel everything!
Elmo: What about the tribute?
Yogi Bear: Well, I did it all wrong! I mean, I mean, when you read these letters and when you know how people love him, we can't do a tribute for Jim!
Elmo: Charlie Brown thought we could.
Yogi Bear: Oh, but Elmo, all we have is silly songs and whoopee cushions.
Elmo: Maybe that's enough.
Well, that's what Charlie Brown said:
"Take what you got and fly with it."
Yogi Bear: Fly with it? Charlie Brown said that?
Charlie Brown: Elmo think Charlie Brown learn it from Jim. You know, this Jim Henson may be gone, but maybe he's still here too inside us, believing in us.
(singing) If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you...
Hard enough, and long enough,
It stands to reason, that someone else will think
"If he can do it, Elmo can do it."
Elmo, Mickey Mouse and Max: Making it: two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you.
Hard enough and long enough
There's bound to be some other person who
Believes in making it a threesome,
Making it three.....
People you can say: believe in me.....
Elmo, Jake, Max and Jake: And if three whole people,
Why not -- four?
Everyone: And if four whole people,
Why not--more, and
And when all those people,
Believe in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you...
Hard enough, and long enough
It stands to reason that you yourself will
Start to see what everybody sees in
And maybe even you,
Can believe in you... too!
Charlie Brown: What a good song. I know you guys could do a tribute from Jim.
Everyone: Charlie Brown!
Yogi Bear: Charlie Brown, was it really okay?
Charlie Brown: It was terrific. You guys were great. But um, do you have something silly to end with?
Yogi Bear: Silly? Do we have something silly? Cue the production number! Fly with it!
Charlie Brown: Well, that just about brings us down to the end of another one.
But before we go, let me thank you for being with us for our tribute to Jim Henson.
Now we'll be seeing you soon with more Muppet stuff because that's the way the boss would want it.