Exit 13

229,956pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Discuss this page0 Share

Exit 13 will be the 13th and final album on LL Cool J's record deal with Def Jam Recordings, a deal that has lasted for more than twenty years. The album was originally titled, Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back To Cool.

This album will also be the first LL Cool J album since G.O.A.T. to contain parental advisory lyrics.

The album was reworked with 85% of the songs scrapped, with only the remaining 15% intact, as LL stated ,"it wasn't good enough". The current concept of the album is young rappers going against LL.[1]

DJ Scratch confirmed he will be producing for the album [2]

Tentative Tracks

Title Producer(s) Featured guest(s) Time
"Whatcha Hood Like"[3] Freebase Lil' Scrappy & DiiJai 4:30
"Queens" [4] DJ Bobcat 50 Cent, Prodigy, Kool G Rap & Tony Yayo 3:53
"New York Gangstas" [5] The Pusher 4:05
"Shake The Keys"[6]
"Rock The Pole"[7]
"Bump This" [9] 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Young Hot Rod 4:26
"Scratch My Head"[10] 3:00

'this how we gon do it' feat. patrick stump of Fallout Boy.

Cite error: <ref> tags exist, but no <references/> tag was found

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.