We're the FIC (Fellowship for Intentional Community) team created by the board (Regional Networking Committee - Job Description) in Fall, 2005 to help foster organizational connection to Community Connectors, the people on the ground fostering connections between communities. As we build the pool of connectors, we will continue to develop standards and procedures for formal FIC designation of Local/Regional Coordinators, who have specific spelled-out duties of bidirectional communicationand a clear understanding of how to represent FIC.
Wiki Editing Documentation (as promised in meeting)
Key Wiki Pages (add/change as appropriate):
- RNC 5-Year Strategic Plan
- RNC Next Steps
- 2006-09-20 Brainstorm Notes (Craig, Fred, Geoph)
- 2006-09-05/06/07 Meeting Notes (Songaia Org Mtg)
- 2006-04-07 Meeting Notes (Madison Org Mtg)
- 2005-12-10 Meeting Notes (RNC Conference Call)
- RNC Packet
Key RNC Wiki Categories (add/change as appropriate):
- Intentional Communities: Prototypes for Sustainability
- Communiity Connectors/Networkers Log-in
- Meeting Notes
- RNC Members
- RNC Packet Contents
- Regional Community Networks
- Potential Partners in our Quest
Key RNC Events and Opportunities (add/change as appropriate):
- Coho/US board meeting (Pleasant Hill, CA): 2/3-4/06 RNC members Raines Cohen and Craig Ragland are members and participated; there was also networking with Bay Area cohousing groups forming a regional association.
- NICA Summer Gathering 7/1/06 in Eugene, OR.
- Spring '06 FIC Org Meeting Notes, April 7-9, 2006, Fred Lanphear, Raines Cohen, Ma'ikwe Ludwig, Vince Bates, and Geoph Kozeny are members and participated and got a lot done .
- Coho/US national cohousing conference, North Carolina, July 21 - 23, 2006; RNC members Raines Cohen, Craig Ragland, and Fred Lanphear are planning to participate.
- Twin Oaks Communities conference, mid-August, Louisa, VA
- Burning Man late August through early September, Gerlach, NV
- FIC Organization Meeting at Songaia Cohousing Community, Seattle, WA, Sept. 5- 7, 2006
- Art of Community gathering Sept 8-10 in PNW, put on by FIC and NICA
Committee Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org