Fall Festival at Shining Time Station is a 36th episode for Season 3 of Shining Time Station. Original aired in September 17, 1993. Made by SuperMalechi.
It's Fall Festival at the Shining Time Station, Barney, Stacy, Schemer, Shawn, Becky and Kara's plan for the fall festival. BJ and Baby Bop played a leaves and threw at JB King and he gets mad at them. Barton Winslow brings a some Pigs to them, they say oink oink! The girls talk to BJ and Baby Bop about how the station has a fall festival.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Yellow Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Shawn (played by John David Bennett III)
- JB King
- Barton Winslow
- Robby the Robot
- Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin
Jukebox Band Song
- Autumn in New York
Thomas Stories Segments
- Wrong Road and Edward's Exploit (Both are told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- BJ has his Late 1993-Season 3 voice and Late 1993-1994 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1994 costume.
- The Barney costume is also used in this episode was also seen in "Fun and Games".
- The Barney voice is also heard in this episode also seen in "Barney's Sense-Sational Day".
- Becky wore a same hairstyle in "How the Station Got Its Name" and wore same clothes in "Becky Makes A Wish".
- Kara wore a same clothes in Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Musical Arrangement also used in this episode was "Becky's Birthday".