Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| USS Fearless|
The USS Fearless has been equipped with the Class 8 Standard Matter/Anti-Matter Reaction Drive originally designed for use aboard Sovereign Class vessels allowing for a much higher energy output. This increased output allows for the use of the latest in Starfleet weapons technology as well as Regenerative Shield Technology and the Fearless' (illegal) Mark F-1 Cloaking Device.
Warp Core Specifications
- Normal Cruising Speed: Warp 7
- Maximum Velocity: Warp 9.7 for 12 hours
The upgraded warp core allows for use of the Federation's most advanced weaponry:
- 14 Type XIII Phaser Banks
- 4 Torpedo Launchers (2 Forward, 2 Aft)
- Torpedo Payload:
- 60 Quantum Torpedoes
- 120 Transphasic Torpedoes
- Torpedo Payload:
The standard shuttlecraft complement aboard the USS Fearless has been replaced with more powerful models and those shuttles themselves have been notably improved. Updated shuttlecraft complement and capabilities are as follows:
- Two Type-9 Cargo Shuttles (Warp 5 Capable, 2 Type-V Phaser Emitters)
- Four Type-9 Personnel Shuttles (Warp 6 Capable, 2 Type-VI Phaser Emitters)
- Six Type-11 Personnel Shuttles (Warp 7 Capable, 4 Type-IX Phaser Emitter, 2 Micro-Torpedo Launchers, 1 Variable Purpose Emitter)
The Fearless's bridge module has been replaced with a modified Galaxy class bridge module. Modifications include retractable advanced tactical controls for the captain's chair as well as retractable chairs for officers posted along the arch behind the center seats.
| Federation Starships