What if Disney had rights for Nickelodeon and had home video rights for "CatDog"? Here's how it's "Feature Program" should've been:
We see a picture of CatDog with the sign, but the title logo is replaced by the words "FEATURE PROGRAM" in the title font.
Music: The 1991 WDHV logo's jingle.
Here's what the opening to the first two tapes (Together Forever and CatDog vs. The Greasers) should've been:
- 1997 Green Warnings
- Walt Disney Company intro (1997, seen on the Lady and the Tramp 1998 VHS)
- Tarzan teaser trailer
- Toy Story 2 teaser trailer
- Coming to Video bumper
- Rugrats Videos promo
- Blue's Clues videos promo
- Little Bear videos promo
- Alice in Wonderland / Robin Hood trailer
- Madeline Lost in Paris trailer
- this Feature Program logo
- Nickelodeon Montage bumper
- CatDog intro
NOTE: CatDog and Nickelodeon are made by Paramount, not Disney.
- BarneySeason1-3Fan: a Good job making this logo. Though CatDog is not made by Disney, but Nickelodeon, it should've been that.