Fergus and the New Crane is the first episode of the fan-fiction Season 8 of Thomas & Friends made by SuperMalechi.
A New Crane called Jim has arrived on Sodor and Fergus has to show him around the Island.
- Diesel (cameo)
- Bill and Ben (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Brendam Docks
- The Cement Works
- The Quarry
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Elsbridge Station
- Knapford Station
- Tidmouth Station
- The Shunting Yards
- UK/US narrator: George Benson
- Writer: Andrew Brenner and Paul Larson.
- Stock Footage from "Bill, Ben and Fergus" is used.
- First episode to be have Georfe Benson as narrator in both UK/US audiences,
- Season 3-5 Beautiful Theme
- Jim's Theme (which is a Season 6-7 mix of S2 Viaduct theme)
- Fergus' Season 7 Theme
- George Benson: One morning, Fergus the Railway Traction Engine was puffing on his way to the docks to meet a new crane. When he arrived, Cranky was lifting the new crane onto the tracks. He was painted yellow and had his nameplate on both sides.
- Fergus: Hello! I'm Fergus! Who are you?
- Jim: I'm Jim.
- Narrator: Said the new crane.
- Fergus: Sir Topham Hatt wants me to show you around the railway.