• UK undegraduate: 3,000 GBP/rok + utrzymanie (4,000-9,000+ GBP/rok)
  • USA undergraduate: roznie od 28,000-34,000 USD/rok + utrzymanie (14,000-20,000+ USD/rok)
  • Kanada undergraduate: 7,000-18,000 CAD/rok + utrzymanie[1]

UK, USA, Kanada MA/MSc itd...: 7,000 - 20,000+ GBP/rok


Po pierwsze, nalezy pisac e-maile z pytaniami do Admissions Office/Financial Support Office uczelni ktore interesuja aplikanta. Jezeli brakuje w ogole funduszy na studia - zaznaczac i podkreslac to w aplikacji, pytac sie o banki/organizacje sponsorujace studia oraz udzielajace pozyczek studentom z EU.

* Pozyczki: student loans

  • Wsparcie Rzadu Brytyjskiego[2]

EU students domiciled in the UK or mainland Europe may be eligible for Government support >> << towards tuition fees. You should download the relevant application form from the DirectGov website and return it to the following address, rather than applying to a Local Education Authority:

EU Customer Services Team; Mowden Hall; Staindrop Road; Darlington; DL3 9BG; United Kingdom

Email: Tel: +44 (0) 141 243 3570

The only assistance available to EU students from the UK Government is in respect of tuition fees. Other assistance may be available from your home education authorities. You should approach them direct to determine whether they can offer any other assistance.

* Stypendia: scholarships; grants; fellowships dla studentow MA/PhD

* Praca

Organizacje przyznajace stypendia itd...

Aby wyszukac kluczowe slowa/organizacje zapraszam do

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.