Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The five point resolution presented by Sanchez y Aragon on July 4, 2235 CE to a joint session of the Unity Council and the General Assembly. In his address The Five Pillars of Hope he called for a global constitutional convention whose objective was to construct the first planetary government. Sanchez presented a resolution to the Council and the Assembly that would govern the people of Earth until the Constitution could be ratified.
- The First Pillar, he proposed, was the replacement of the United Nations Charter with the United States of the Americas Constitution to be applied equally to all peoples.
- The Second Pillar called for the collection and sequestration of all weapons of mass destruction to a secure arsenal on the Moon.
- The Third Pillar proposed the abolition of violent warfare and made the use of violent warfare a criminal offence.
- The Fourth Pillar enabled the reallocation of all defense expenditures to the construction of a geosynchronous tower and ring system, dedicated to Farouq ibn al Faisal, for the colonization of the planets and nearby solar systems.
- The Fifth Pillar, called for the immediate development of a global space exploration program to be funded from the surpluses generated by the abolition national defense establishments.