Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Narrator: One day, Flounder and Ariel go to the video store. Flounder saw a 1992 VHS of So Dear to My Heart, it happened.
- Flounder: May I have it, please?
- Ariel: No, Flounder, but it is a phony.
- Flounder: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT IT NOW!
- Narrator: And soon, Ariel, and Flounder went to the another store. Flounder saw a 1994 VHS of The Fox and the Hound, but we very crazy!
- Flounder: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS CAN'T BE!
- Ariel: That's it! You will gonna get spanking when we get home, will be lost!
- Flounder: NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
- Narrator: Ariel runs away but Flounder's tantrum will police officers arrived.
- Ursula: Hey, what are you doing?!
- Flounder: Stop! Couldn't you believe me yourself, right after this?!
- Sebastian: What's the matter, Flounder?
- Narrator: Later, Flounder and friends go to her dodgeball.
- Flounder: Excitement... adventure... danger... lurking around every corn? What the?!
- Prince Eric and Scuttle: DIE, FLOUNDER, DIE!
- Flounder: No! No! No! No! (falls off the water) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Ariel!
- Everyone: Yay! We defeated Flounder! YAY!
- King Triton: What's wrong, Flounder?
- Flounder: I just killed himself, I think I just kill myself!
- King Triton: We didn't need to hear that, I supposed to 10 days.
- Flounder: Oh, no! Not the 10 days!
- King Triton: Yes, 10 days!
- Flounder: Why me? How can you stay for?
- King Triton: Forever. Goodbye.