Fools In April - Schemer and BJ style is the first episode of The New Adventures of Shining Time Station.
Schemer plays April Fools pranks on the Conductors. So, BJ vows to get back at him.
- Thomas Stories: The Deputation and Percy Takes The Plunge (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Jukebox Band Song: April Fools Song
- This is based on the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, Fools In April.
- Duane Lawrence reveals that he is Mr. Conductor 4's good friend.
- Schemer: April Fools, Everybody! First, I'll decorate my home. (goes to the kitchen) Whew, I'm thirsty! (takes a big glass of lemonade out of the fridge) This is an extreme thirst! (sets the lemonade down on the floor; cut to him putting all the lemonade into a lot of small glasses with umbrellas) Whew, I'm exhausted. I sure can't wait to drink all of these drinks! April Fools! (holds up a mirror) To me! (laughs obnoxiously and walks outside and towards the Station. BJ sees him)
- BJ: What was he so happy about? (walks by the calendar and notices it's April Fool's Day. He panics) April 1st? (screams) GAAAAAHH! April Fools Day is Schemer’s favorite holiday! (puts a heating pad on his head and dials the number for Shining Time Station) Mr. Conductor 1, I can't come in today. I caught something terrible.
- Mr. Conductor 1: (over phone)
- Mr. Conductor 1:
- (cut to BJ arriving at the station, and Barney, Schemer, Mr. Conductor 1, Mr. Conductor 3, Mr. Conductor 4 and Duane Lawrence laughing)
- BJ: I have arrive. (Barney, Schemer, Mr. Conductor 1, Mr. Conductor 3, Mr. Conductor 4 and Duane Lawrence continue laughing and stop)
- Barney: You're my friend.
- Schemer: Yeah, but he told us to tell you.
- Mr. Conductor 1:
- Mr. Conductor 3:
- Duane Lawrence:
- Schemer: BJ, wait!
- Schemer: BJ, it was just a joke! No more funny jokes! I'll promise!
- BJ: I know.
- Mr. Conductor 1: It reminds me of Donald, Douglas and The Deputation. I'll tell you about them. (blows whistle and steam fills up room)