Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Wiki mini wiki at Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages for this mini-wiki. Make sure you type
[[Category:Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Wiki]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Wiki wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by clicking this link and saving that page. Afterwards, you may need to purge this page, if you still see this message).
The show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is shown on Cartoon Network and was created by Craig McCracken. It premiered in 2003 as a three-part movie entitled House of Bloo's.
Craig McCracken got the inspiration for Foster's when he and his wife, Lauren Faust, who is also a regular writer for the show, adopted two dogs from a shelter. They wondered what life was like for the dogs before they were adopted.
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is about the imaginary friends who live at Foster's, a home for abandoned imaginary friends.
Mac is the shy, creative, eight-year-old boy who created Bloo, his imaginary friend, when he was three. He came to Foster's for help when his mother thought that he was too old for Bloo. Although Foster's is a home for abandoned imaginary friends who are all up for adoption, Mac managed to arrange with Madame Foster, the founder of Foster's, and her imaginary friend Mr. Herriman that as long as he came to see Bloo everyday at three o' clock, Bloo would not be put up for adoption. Mac is voiced by Sean Marquette. His birthdate is 7/11/95.
Frances "Frankie" Foster is the home's caretaker, cooking and cleaning up after all the friends and humans. She gets stressed out but takes it in stride. In episodes such as "Frankie My Dear" and "Setting a President", it is hinted that she appears to be 22 years old and in her early adult years. According to the episode, "Bus the Two of Us", her driver's license states she is 5'8" ft tall, weighs 127 pounds, has green eyes, and was born on July 25, 1984. Veteran voice actress Grey DeLisle provides her voice. She is a big sister to all imaginary friends.
Madame Foster is the kooky yet colorful founder of the home. Candi Milo does her voice.
Goo Goo GaGa is an African-American young girl who was once banished for creating too many imaginary friends willy nilly, but has since controlled her creations. Grey DeLisle voices this hyperactive young girl.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo (or Bloo for short) is Mac's imaginary friend. He is blue in color and has been described by McCracken as "a thumb with a smiley face." His original design was a walking, talking security blanket, but later was drawn as more of a blob. His arms are usually hidden but he can move them at will. He has a knack for getting himself and his friends into trouble. As the series progressed, Bloo's character became more destructive and troublesome. In the episode "Cuckoo for Coco Cards" Bloo is described on the back of a Coco card as being a "Big Fat Insensitive Jerkface." As described, his character is usually selfish and egocentric. He is also very childish and vain and will go to great lengths to prove he is right or to get his own way. Keith Ferguson is the voice of the mischevious blue blob.
Wilt is one of the oldest resident of the Foster's home, as well as the tallest. He is extremely polite, and many of the other characters will often exploit this and make use of him, especially Bloo. He loves playing basketball, and it was revealed in "Good Wilt Hunting" that he was created by a short kid to help him play basketball better who would become an international star. Phil LaMarr does his voice.
Eduardo is a huge purple imaginary friend with a threatening appearance but who is actually a huge scaredy-cat. He was created by a little girl to protect her (and eventually help her overcome her own fears); Eduardo's creator, Nina Valderosa, grew up to be a police officer, as seen in "Good Wilt Hunting." Comedian and voice actor Tom Kenny provides the voice.
Coco is a sanity challenged bird-airplane-plant thing created by a young child who was lost on a deserted island with the head of a palm tree, the beak of the raft the child sailed on, the body of the airplane that was crashed at sea and the sunburned feet that said child had until she was discovered by two nerds named Douglas and Adam. Coco has the ability to lay eggs like those seen in chicken vending machines that range from good (money) to unusual (auto parts) on the spur of the moment. Her verbal and written means of communication is "Coco," with Candi Milo doing her voice.
Mr. Herriman is the manager of the home. A tall, grey animorhic bunny akin to the one seen in the play and movie Harvey, he a stuffy, out of touch Edwardian personage was created by Madame Foster still thinks the internet is controlled by spider webs and computer files are in drawers. Tom Kane voices this character.
Cheese is a lactose intolerant imaginary friend that has been known to be mentally challenged that likes "chocolate milk" as well as the ability to decipher the alarm system at Foster's. This yellow friend who was created by a girl named Louise who lives next door to Mac is voiced by Candi Milo.
Jackie Khones is a small, green one-eyed stick figure with a deep voice who has made increasing frequent appearances since Season Three. The deep voiced character is played by Phil LaMarr.
Season 1 (2003)
1. House of Bloo's = 8-year old Mac has outgrown his imaginary friend, Bloo. So he takes him to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. But Bloo is in peril when an imaginary friend puts him in danger. April 3, 2003
2. Store Wars = It's Madame Foster's birthday, and Frankie has to buy a present for her. But unfortunately, the gang keeps slowing her down. April 10, 2003
3. The Trouble With Scribbles = Bloo releases a group of imaginary friends called scribbles from a secret door, with disastrous results...... April 17, 2003
4. Busted = Mr. Herriman isn't too happy with Bloo not following the rules of the house. And Bloo gets so frustrated that he accidentally breaks a statue of Madame Foster. April 24, 2003
5. Dinner is Swerved = Mac, Bloo and the rest of the gang are late for dinner at the Foster's Frijoles. And Frankie and Madame Foster are trying to prevent the friends from waiting. May 1, 2003
6. World Wide Wabbit = Mac and Bloo find an embarassing clip of Mr. Herriman dancing and skipping on Frankie's camera. And everyone tries to prevent Mr. Herriman from seeing it. May 8, 2003
7. Berry Scary = Bloo meets a new imaginary friend named Berry, who develops a crush on Bloo. But when Mac comes to Foster's, she thinks he is preventing him from liking him. May 15, 2003
8. Seeing Red = Terrence invents an imaginary friend named Red to smash Bloo. But Bloo is trying to be nice to him. May 22, 2003
9. Phone Home = Wilt rescues a bone imaginary friend from a pack of dogs. And Bloo tries to top Wilt on rescuing a friend. May 29, 2003
10. Who Let The Dogs In? = Eduardo makes friends with dogs and brings them in the house, but Mr. Herriman does not allow dogs in the house. June 6, 2003
11. Adoptcalypse Now = It's Adopt-a-Thought Saturday, and after an imaginary friend named Jokey gets adopted, Mac and Bloo try to keep all the other imaginary friends from being adopted. June 13, 2003
12. Bloooooo = Mac gets sick and goes home after playing in the mud with Bloo, and after Bloo gets sick, he turns into white ghost. June 20, 2003
Season 2 (2003-2004)
- Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree = Bloo throws a house party at Foster's. June 27, 2003
- The Big Lablooski = Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo and CoCo try to beat Madame Foster's rivals in a game of bowling. September 7, 2003
- Where There's a Wilt There's a Way = Wilt wants to watch a basketball game of his, but Bloo wants his chips filled up and Wilt has to do so many chores for everyone in the house, when he misses the game, he has a huge tantrum by saying "NOOO!!!!" September 14, 2003
- Everyone Knows It's Bendy = A new imaginary friend named Bendy comes to Foster's and he causes havoc and trouble, and he has a tantrum when Frankie and Mr. Herriman almost blame him. September 21, 2003
- Sight For Sore Eyes = A stray imaginary friend named Ivan is found by Mac and Bloo and they try to find his creator. September 28, 2003
- Bloo's Brothers = Mac imagines clones of Bloo so they can go to the ice charades, but which one is the real Bloo? September 28, 2003
- Cookie Dough = Mac and Bloo sell cookies as a fundraiser so they can pay for a new roof for Foster's. But Frankie is crazy for the cookies and the end of the episode shows how fat she's gotten from her constant eating. October 5, 2003
- Frankie My Dear = Mac and Bloo develop crushes on Frankie and Frankie gets dated to an unnamed suitor. October 12, 2003
- Mac Daddy = Mac accidentally creates an imaginary friend named Cheese and he and Bloo have problems with him. October 19, 2003
- Squeakerboxxx = The gang goes to an arcade and they get a squeaky elephant. But Bloo accidentally breaks it and they have to get a new one. October 26, 2003
- Beat With A Schtick = Bloo gets bullied by a big, scary imaginary friend called New Guy and he wants to be funny to him. This was the first episode of Foster's to have released in 2004. January 3, 2004
- The Sweet Stench of Success = Bloo wants to be famous, so he goes to Hollywood and meets a selfish richman named Kip Snip, who wants to make money. January 10, 2004
- Bye Bye Nerdy = Mac wants to be cool, so Bloo fixes him up by watching cool commercials and looking at a 1987 magazine. But Mac is laughed at by the other kids at his school until he meets a teen named James Withisee. January 17, 2004
- Bloo Done It = Bloo gets jealous when a friend named Uncle Pockets comes to Foster's, so he comes up with ways to top him. April 1, 2004
- My So Called Wife = Mac, Bloo and Mr. Herriman try to make Coco better mannered so a Benjamin Franklin-like man comes to Foster's and he helps. April 8, 2004
Season 3 (2004-2005)
- Eddie Monster = Eduardo goes to a tornament where Terrence makes him fight evil monsters, and it's up to everyone to get him back to Foster's. May 7, 2004
- Hiccy Burp = Bloo competes against a cool imaginary friend who his a paegeant. May 14, 2004