Four Season Days at the Station is an 36th episode of Season 3 of Shining Time Station. Originally aired in October 25, 1993.
Talk about the weather! Everyone do much more than that as Mr. Conductor cousins squeeze all four seasons into one rollicking make-believe holiday. You won't believe how much fun you can have celebrating the wind, rain, and the snow. There's a barrel-full of songs about Spring's showers, Summer's warmth, Fall's leaves, and Winter's chill. Also, In Summer Season, Becky goes exercise and later she went to sleep before the Fall Season.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- JB King
- The Jukebox Band
- Mayor Flopdinger
Jukebox Band Songs
- Winter Wonderland (In Winter Season)
Thomas Stories Segments
- Edward Helps Out (Told By Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode also seen in "Barney Safety".
- The Barney voice was used in this episode also heard in "On the Move"
- The Baby Bop costume was used in this episode also seen in "Everyone is Special".
- The Baby Bop voice was used in this episode also heard in "Oh! What a Day!".
- When Becky goes to sleep and snores (the music from Barney went to sleep from "Four Seasons Day").
- The Season 3 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "Shawn and the Beanstalk".