Welcome to this hardware wiki. Here we list our hardware(sound card,video card,motherboard,memory,monitor etc.) and how it is working with a/our completely free libre Operating System distribution. The editing happens on our user pages. This can change if it becomes impractical or if people think there's a better way of doing it(use this discussion page then).
List of user's hardware
List of free software Operating Systems recommended by the Free Software Foundation
- gNewSense, a GNU/Linux distribution based on Debian and Ubuntu, with sponsorship from the FSF.
- Ututo, a GNU/Linux distribution based on Gentoo. It was the first fully free GNU/Linux system recognized by the GNU Project.
- Dragora, an independent GNU/Linux distribution based on concepts of simplicity.
- Dynebolic, a GNU/Linux distribution, with special emphasis on audio and video editing.
- Musix GNU+Linux, a GNU+Linux distribution based on Knoppix, with special emphasis on audio production.
- BLAG, BLAG Linux and GNU, a free GNU/Linux distribution based on Fedora.
- Trisquel, a GNU/Linux distribution oriented to small enterprises, domestic users and educational centers.
- GNU Darwin
- JNode, a free software operating system written in Java
Explanation article on why they list these specific distributions A more recent version of the list of free operating systems