G-Force (YTV Crossover) is a YTV Crossover series made by Pikachufreak.
- This 1998 adaptation features characters from Pokemon, WarioWare, Cardcaptors, Mew Mew Power, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade, Sonic X, Bakugan, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd N Eddy, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Codename: Kids Next Door, Mucha Lucha, Xiaolin Showdown, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Hoop-a-Joop, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Timon and Pumbaa, Life With Ally, Annie The Smart and Genius Girl, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Aladdin, Quack Pack and Hercules. One day, they help Darwin, Hurley, Blaster and Juarez on their special mission. Their task is to destroy Speckles who is seen with both Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs. After sending them packing, Darwin thanks the others.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Gingka Hagane (Robert Tinkler)
- Zyro Kurogane (Brian West)
- Madoka Amano (Barbara Mamabolo)
- Ren Kurenai (Bryn McAuley)
- Kenta Yumiya (Lisette St. Louis)
- Sho Tenma (Christopher Jacot)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
From Dexter's Laboratory
- Dexter (Candi Milo)
- Dee Dee (Kat Cressida)
- Dexter's Mom (Kath Soucie)
- Dexter's Dad (Jeff Bennett)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Codename: Kids Next Door
- Numbuh 1 (Benjamin Diskin)
- Numbuh 2 (Benjamin Diskin)
- Numbuh 3 (Lauren Tom)
- Numbuh 4 (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Numbuh 5 (Cree Summer)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
From Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- Buzz Lightyear (Patrick Warburton)
- Booster Munchapper Sinclair (Stephen Furst)
- XR (Neil Flynn)
- Mira Nova (Nicole Sullivan)
- Aladdin (Scott Weinger)
- Genie (Dan Castellaneta)
- Abu (Frank Welker)
- Princess Jasmine (Linda Larkin)
- The Sultan (Val Bettin)
From Quack Pack
- Huey (Jeannie Elias)
- Dewey (Pamela Adlon)
- Louie (Elizabeth Daily)
- Hercules (Tate Donovan)
- Icarus (French Stewart)
- Megara (Susan Egan)
- Cassandra (Sandra Bernhard)
- Philoctetes (Robert Costanzo)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Darwin (Sam Rockwell)
- Hurley (Jon Favreau)
- Blaster (Tracy Morgan)
- Juarez (Penelope Cruz)
- Speckles (Nicolas Cage)
- Edward Helps Out
- Edward, Trevor and The Really Useful Party
- Old Iron
- Edward's Exploit
- Gordon and The Famous Visitor
- A Better View For Gordon
- James Learns A Lesson
- Foolish Freight Cars
- The Williams Team and The Genius Girls debut.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Shard of Lightning outfit.
- Darwin, Hurley, Blaster and Juarez make their animated appearances.
- It is revealed that Speckles used to work with the other villains.
- As described by Amy Lambert, Mel Blake shares her purple and black striped pantyhose with Annie Roberts.
- Like Meilin and Chelsea, Ally and Anita wear white pantyhose.
- (The film opens with the Shining Time Station theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The film then opens with the YTV characters at the G-Force universe)
- Ash: This is the day that we're meeting the G-Force.
- Brock: Cool.
- Ed: We can have missions like always.
- Double D: Just once.
- Meilin: You know Ally and Anita share their white pantyhose with us.
- Chelsea: They do.
- Hercules: I can be average.
- Icarus: You are.
- Timon: A sweet place can hardly remember.
- Pumbaa: You got it.
- Amy: Seems that Annie shares her purple and black striped pantyhose with you.
- Mel: As well as Nikki.
- Scooby: I can be a force member.
- Shaggy: Like, you are.
- Rita: Ashley Morrison wears her lovely tan pantyhose all day.
- Nikki: She is your idol.
- Darwin, Hurley, Blaster and Juarez: Hello, guys.
- Ash: Look, it's the G-Force.
- Mary: Oh boy.
- Rikochet: We've been happy to meet you.
- Flea: The Flea is as excited as any other person.
- Darwin: You do.
- Hurley: Nice outfit, Ally.
- Ally: I love to wear it with my white tights.
- Carly: I got a Gothic outfit.
- Lisa: I've got a french beret with a french styled outfit.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It is so nice to see you, G-Force.
- Sakura: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Madison: We were ready for our biggest mission ever.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That is correct. Our mission is to take down Speckles.
- Aladdin: See, Abu? They're joining this mission.
- Abu: Yes, yes.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with memories. Let me tell you about Edward.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Edward Helps Out starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Edward was in the shed where he live with the other engines. They were all bigger than Edward and boasted about it.
- Gordon: The driver won't choose you again.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: He wants strong engines like us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: But the driver and fireman felt sorry for Edward.
- Driver: Would you like to come out today?
- Edward: Oh yes, please.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward. So they lit his fire, made lots of steam and Edward puff away. The other engines were very cross of being left behind. Edward worked hard all day. The coaches thought he was very kind and the driver was very pleased.
- Edward: I'm going out again tomorrow.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward told the other engines that night.
- Edward: What do you think at that?
- Mr. Conductor 1: But he didn't hear what they thought, for he was so tired and happy that he fell asleep at once. Next morning, Edward woke up to find nothing had change. Gordon was still boasting.
- Gordon: You watch me, little Edward, as I rush through with the express. That will be a splendid sight for you. Goodbye, little Edward. Look out for me this afternoon.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward went off to do some shunting. He like shunting. It was fun playing with freight cars. He would come out quietly and gave them a push. Then he would stop, and the silly freight cars will go bump into the each other.
- Cars: Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They cried.
- Cars: Whatever is happening?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward played till there were no more freight cars. Then he stopped to rest. Presently, he heard a whistle. Gordon was very cross. Instead of pulling shiny new coaches, he was pulling a very dirty freight train.
- Gordon: A freight train, a freight train, a freight train!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He grumbled.
- Gordon: The shame of it, the shame of it, oh, the shame of it!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward laughed and went to find some more freight cars. Then, there was trouble.
- Porter: Gordon can't get up the hill.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The porter called to Edward's Driver.
- Porter: Will you take Edward and push him please?
- Mr. Conductor 1: They found Gordon halfway up, and very cross. His driver and fireman were talking to him severly.
- Driver: You're not trying.
- Gordon: I can't do it!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: The noisy freight cars hold an engine back so!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward's driver came up.
- Driver: We've come to push.
- Gordon: No use at all!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Driver: You wait and see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Edward's driver. So they brought the train back to the bottom of the hill.
- Edward: I'm ready.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Gordon: No good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbled Gordon. They pulled and pushed as hard as they could.
- Gordon: I can't do it, I can't do it, I can't do it!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Gordon.
- Edward: I will do it, I will do it, I will do it!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Edward. Edward pushed and puffed and puffed and pushed as hard as ever he could. And almost before he realized it, Gordon found himself at the top of the hill.
- Gordon: I've done it, I've done it, I've done it!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said proudly. He forgot all about kind Edward and didn't say thank you. Edward was left out of breath and far behind, but he was happy because he had been so helpful. At the next station, he found that the driver and fireman were very pleased with him. The fireman gave him a nice long drink and the driver said.
- Driver: I'll get out my paint tomorrow, and give you your beautiful coat of blue with red stripes, then you'll be the smartest engine in the shed.
- (Edward Helps Out ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why a kind engine like Edward can help one another.
- Pooh: That's terrific.
- Tigger: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ash: We'll be joining you on a mission.
- Darwin: Good idea.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: I'll sing T-Squad's Vertical.
- Didi: You are.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: He's really vertical.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito performs Vertical, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: I won't (I won't) won't be held down Be stuck here on the ground. Yes sir! It's the real me (real me) I have found and I'm risin' up (risin' up!) [x2] Your feelin' something's incomplete, your faith is where a concrete seat, And they refuse to make a move, this can't be your life. You know that something's out of step, cause you ain't found the rhythm yet. Break from one, a different drum, this one is right. I believe that I can be both the same thing. Watch me spread my wings. I'm goin' vertical, a dream gets to fly. It's like a miracle, a reach through the sky. If you want it you need it, now you've just got to free it. And it goes vertical, vertical. Why shouldn't I have locked the door, that's what I got my own key for. I don't care whos keeping score, I'm not gonna lose. Don't matter what I won't forget, only what is represents. It's in my head it's making sense, I'm gonna choose. To believe that I can be both the same thing. Watch me spread my wings. I'm goin' vertical, a dream gets to fly. It's like a miracle, a reach through the sky. If you want it you need it, now you've just got to free it. And it goes vertical. I won't (I won't) won't be held down Be stuck here on the ground. Yes sir! It's the real me (real me) I have found and I'm risin' up (risin' up!) [x2] [Chorus (broken up)] Vertical (interlude) a miracle. If you want it, you need it. Free it. Vertical. I'm goin' vertical, a dream gets to fly. It's like a miracle, a reach through the sky. If you want it you need it, now you've just got to free it, And it goes vertical Vertical!
- (Vertical ends)
- (We see