Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This planet was named Thor because of its blood-red color and because it has a history of collisions. It is constantly being hit by meteors and other celestial bodies, and it has a tendency to capture ones that pass through its gravitational pull. It is the first planet from the star Ragnarok.
- Perihelion of 67,928,329 kabbles from Ragnarok
- Aphelion of 73,863,245 kabbles from Ragnarok
- Average 70,895,787 kabbles from Ragnarok
- 7781 kabbles equatorial diameter
- Average 537*M surface temperature
- Has no rings
- Has 3 moons
- Has a day of 43 hours and a year of 241 ghuxdays
- Has an axial tilt of 0.1 degrees and does not experience seasons